I'm good up to this point BUT I don't see a "Send To > Car" option. Everything before is standard Google maps operation.sdbonez wrote:How To Send a Google Maps route destination from your computer to your Leaf's Navigation System
Step 1A: Get Driving Directions in Google Maps & Send the Route Destination to your Carwings account
- Visit http://maps.google.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; from any computer
- Use the search box to enter a start and end point for your route (e.g. "1551 Auto Park Way, 92029 to 8118 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, 92111"). Don't enter the double quotes and make absolutely sure you click on the 'Search Maps' button to the right of the search bar or it may not work
- Driving Directions will be displayed - adjust as necessary if your addresses weren't specific until you have a clear 'Point A' to 'Point B' route
- In the upper right header of the page will be some links to 'Print', 'Send', and 'Link' your Driving Directions. Click 'Send'.
- A window will pop-up defaulting to sending the directions to an email address. In the left column, click on the second option 'Car'
I'm guessing the car option is set up somewhere else - I can't find how to set that up.
A pointer please?