Adjusting surround view picture

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelb

Anyone know how to "re-align" the surround view image?
(I didn't even think of doing it while the car was still on warranty and exceeded the 36k miles warranty a little while ago).

The picture is mostly good but the driver's side is quite crooked (front of side is too far out compared to the front picture and rear side is too far in compared to the rear picture (i.e. if you park parallel to a wall or line, in the surround view, the front left corner is quite far from the wall and the rear left corner is quite close to the wall)).

Let us know. Thanks,

Thanks for the suggestion as that would have been an easy fix but unfortunately that's not the solution (there's a "notch" when the mirror is extended and it can't really be just slightly off; it's either in place or it's folded over quite a bit).

I'd also compare the physical positions of the cameras with those on another Leaf with AV. You may have one with a defective or improperly seated mount.

GerryAZ said:
There are some camera adjustments deep in the menus on the navigation screen.

Those settings only lead me to the brightness and contrast adjustments, i didn't see anything about software alignment adjustments.

Back