How to report mistakes about charging points on Leaf's map?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stunt822

In Portland they have mistakenly upgraded L2 to L3 at OMSI, but still missing chargers at PSU. I didn't find a "report error" button on the owners portal anywhere. Does anyone know of how to report such stuff?

Call 1-800-NO GAS EV? I seriously don't think there's any other way besides contacting CS, either by phone or by chat. Who knows if they will actually do anything.

Go to the owner's portal at http://www.nissanusa.com/owners" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and login then click "view leaf status" and the "report charging station issues (powered by NAVTEQ)" which is about midway on the screen.

Thank you, i surely missed that small font there! Was expenting to see it around route planner for some reason.

It allowes to change address, or add a new point, but i still can't find how to report errors. still looking

and when trying to all POI - there is not even an option for chargin stations....... very poor tool

more. and when I tried reporting thru adding point wtih descriptio - "please correct..." after entering all the information I got: Server malfunction, please submit the report again.
very-very poor tool.
Recargo and Google maps rule.

GeekEV said:
Go to the owner's portal at http://www.nissanusa.com/owners" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and login then click "view leaf status" and the "report charging station issues (powered by NAVTEQ)" which is about midway on the screen.

Every time I've tried to submit a change on this page I get an error message "server malfuntion."

i gave up on this in favor of RECARGO. Just submitted two new locations to recargo yesterday and it's immediately available for others. descriptions are detailed and people log comments. and iphone has better interface too.

A Nissan employee that knows such things has told me that Nov 14th a new update should rollout to the cars with updated charging location information. Hopefully this will fix it. I understand that updates will be monthly from that point going forward. The cars last had a update in July according to the same person.

Back