Home charger on leaf map?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koconnor

I have a used 2012 leaf and I am the third owner; it has been passed around my family with my uncle as the original owner, and I bought it from my Dad for $3500. My uncle had the level 1 OEM charger modified to work on 220v, level 2 charging.

I just installed a 220v circuit in my garage so I can do level 2 charging at home. Something odd I noticed after the first level 2 charge at home was that my charger location popped up as an icon at the location of my house on my nav screen. It makes me wonder if my charger location pops on other the nav screen of other leaf owners, or just on my vehicle nav screen?

It makes me wonder if my charger location pops on other the nav screen of other leaf owners, or just on my vehicle nav screen?

Let us know the location and when you are not home, we will be by to get a charge!

koconnor said:
...my charger location popped up as an icon at the location of my house on my nav screen. It makes me wonder if my charger location pops on other the nav screen of other leaf owners, or just on my vehicle nav screen?

Just yours.

Thanks everyone. What a silly feature! Like I would forget where my home charger is located or something?

The car can add every location where it gets charged, building a data base for you. These locations can then be set as a destination if you use the car’s navigation. Pay no attention if you don’t use the car’s navigation.

Back