# of miles before losing the first battery capacity bar

0-10,000
7%
27
10,001-20,000
21%
83
20,001-30,000
28%
113
30,001-40,000
24%
96
40,001-50,000
12%
47
50,001-60,000
3%
13
60,001+
5%
20
 
Total votes: 399
DougWantsALeaf
Posts: 1496
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 8:21 pm
Delivery Date: 18 May 2013
Leaf Number: 407811
Location: Chicago North Side

Re: Poll : Number of miles before losing the first bar

Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:48 pm

Can you see that in Leaf spy?
2019 SV Plus Silver 6/19 purchase 7,000 Miles
2013 Leaf SV
100 Mile Club Member (Number 87)
Max distance on 13 Leaf: 120 miles
Max distance on 19 Leaf: 242 Highway 4.5 miles/kWh

DaveinOlyWA
Posts: 14694
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Delivery Date: 16 Nov 2019
Leaf Number: 319862
Location: Olympia, WA
Contact: Website

Re: Poll : Number of miles before losing the first bar

Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:02 pm

DougWantsALeaf wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:48 pm
Can you see that in Leaf spy?
Yes. Look at volts * amps display in upper left hand corner under GID number.

"359.4V x -199.26A"

minus sign means current into the pack. If you don't see this, then tap to toggle to this display.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/S8L6Ga1pZkEuVyeX9
2011 SL; 44,598 mi, 87% SOH. 2013 S; 44,840 mi, 91% SOH. 2016 S30; 29,413 mi, 99% SOH. 2018 S; 25,185 mi, SOH 92.23%. 2019 S Plus; 7059.6 mi, 95.35% SOH
My Blog; http://daveinolywa.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WetEV
Posts: 3647
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 8:25 am
Delivery Date: 16 Feb 2014
Location: Near Seattle, WA

Re: Poll : Number of miles before losing the first bar

Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:08 am

My 2014 Leaf

Date/Time Hx Odo(km) QC L1/L2 SOH
02/24/20 08:17 AM 87.75 93783 155 3197 90.24

Not quite to 60k miles.
WetEV
#49
Most everything around here is wet during the rainy season. And the rainy season is long.
2012 Leaf SL Red (Totaled)
2014 Leaf SL Red
2019 eTron Blue

WetEV
Posts: 3647
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 8:25 am
Delivery Date: 16 Feb 2014
Location: Near Seattle, WA

Re: Poll : Number of miles before losing the first bar

Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:42 pm

60,225 miles 12 bars AHr = 57.62 SOH 88.11 166 QCs and 3310 L1/L2

2014 SL
WetEV
#49
Most everything around here is wet during the rainy season. And the rainy season is long.
2012 Leaf SL Red (Totaled)
2014 Leaf SL Red
2019 eTron Blue

Oilpan4
Posts: 1390
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:51 pm
Delivery Date: 10 May 2018
Leaf Number: 004270

Re: Poll : Number of miles before losing the first bar

Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:04 pm

Well my 2014 battery lost it's first bar.
Ran up over 50,000 miles on this battery.
Lost almost 10% in 3 years. NM heat withered my leafs batt.
I put about 100qc on the battery but all of them were limited to under 9kw.
trumpvirus
Is going to get you.

DaveinOlyWA
Posts: 14694
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Delivery Date: 16 Nov 2019
Leaf Number: 319862
Location: Olympia, WA
Contact: Website

Shattering News Rocks The Pacific Northwest!

Fri May 01, 2020 6:27 am

A bombshell dropped this morning in Pierce county, WA when the Mr. 12 died.

Despite the premature death of Mr 12, the owner was whimsical stating "It was a good run"

Obits; Mr. 12 who made his home in a 2015 Nissan LEAF passed away this morning surrounded by friends and family. Despite the very sad event, many knew the end was near. Mr 11 stated; "I knew as long as he was around, I was safe"

Mr. 12 was born in the year of Odo 0.0 and died in the year of Odo 155,240

In lieu of flowers the family requests that you donate the grass roots campaign "Nissan TMS, Please"
2011 SL; 44,598 mi, 87% SOH. 2013 S; 44,840 mi, 91% SOH. 2016 S30; 29,413 mi, 99% SOH. 2018 S; 25,185 mi, SOH 92.23%. 2019 S Plus; 7059.6 mi, 95.35% SOH
My Blog; http://daveinolywa.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DaveinOlyWA
Posts: 14694
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Delivery Date: 16 Nov 2019
Leaf Number: 319862
Location: Olympia, WA
Contact: Website

Re: Poll : Number of miles before losing the first bar

Fri May 01, 2020 6:43 am

155,240 miles on a 2015 S
2011 SL; 44,598 mi, 87% SOH. 2013 S; 44,840 mi, 91% SOH. 2016 S30; 29,413 mi, 99% SOH. 2018 S; 25,185 mi, SOH 92.23%. 2019 S Plus; 7059.6 mi, 95.35% SOH
My Blog; http://daveinolywa.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DaveinOlyWA
Posts: 14694
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Delivery Date: 16 Nov 2019
Leaf Number: 319862
Location: Olympia, WA
Contact: Website

Re: Poll : Number of miles before losing the first bar

Fri May 01, 2020 6:43 am

Oilpan4 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:04 pm
Well my 2014 battery lost it's first bar.
Ran up over 50,000 miles on this battery.
Lost almost 10% in 3 years. NM heat withered my leafs batt.
I put about 100qc on the battery but all of them were limited to under 9kw.
9 KW is a "quick" charge?
2011 SL; 44,598 mi, 87% SOH. 2013 S; 44,840 mi, 91% SOH. 2016 S30; 29,413 mi, 99% SOH. 2018 S; 25,185 mi, SOH 92.23%. 2019 S Plus; 7059.6 mi, 95.35% SOH
My Blog; http://daveinolywa.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oilpan4
Posts: 1390
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:51 pm
Delivery Date: 10 May 2018
Leaf Number: 004270

Re: Poll : Number of miles before losing the first bar

Sat May 02, 2020 12:04 am

DaveinOlyWA wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 6:43 am
Oilpan4 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:04 pm
Well my 2014 battery lost it's first bar.
Ran up over 50,000 miles on this battery.
Lost almost 10% in 3 years. NM heat withered my leafs batt.
I put about 100qc on the battery but all of them were limited to under 9kw.
9 KW is a "quick" charge?
Yeah its quick compared to 3.8kw.
trumpvirus
Is going to get you.

powersurge
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:24 am
Delivery Date: 06 Dec 2014
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Shattering News Rocks The Pacific Northwest!

Sun May 03, 2020 3:18 am

DaveinOlyWA wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 6:27 am
A bombshell dropped this morning in Pierce county, WA when the Mr. 12 died.

Despite the premature death of Mr 12, the owner was whimsical stating "It was a good run"

Obits; Mr. 12 who made his home in a 2015 Nissan LEAF passed away this morning surrounded by friends and family. Despite the very sad event, many knew the end was near. Mr 11 stated; "I knew as long as he was around, I was safe"

Mr. 12 was born in the year of Odo 0.0 and died in the year of Odo 155,240

In lieu of flowers the family requests that you donate the grass roots campaign "Nissan TMS, Please"
WOW! You really made me laugh!!! Especially the part about Mr. 11. "As long as Mr. 12 was around, I was safe!"

Sounds like the Godfather.

That is amazing that you drove 155K miles in 5 years! That car does not owe you a nickel!

Return to “Range / Efficiency / Carwings”