Charging lights not working.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitrals

I recently had my PTC heater replaced by my local Nissan dealer and just noticed that the three charging lights do not turn on when the car is getting charged. Car charges normally. I have called the dealer and waiting back to hear from them. From what I know the dash had been removed to replace the heater. Is there any fuse that I can check? For those that replaced their own PTC heaters, did you have to unplug the charging lights?

mitrals said:
I recently had my PTC heater replaced by my local Nissan dealer and just noticed that the three charging lights do not turn on when the car is getting charged. Car charges normally. I have called the dealer and waiting back to hear from them. From what I know the dash had been removed to replace the heater. Is there any fuse that I can check? For those that replaced their own PTC heaters, did you have to unplug the charging lights?

More than likely, someone forgot to plug something back in. My wife had her PTC heater replaced on her 2013 many years ago and they forgot to plug the "turn off traction control" button back in, so it wouldn't work anymore. Had to go back to the dealership to get that button plugged back in properly. :(

Back