Triple Seatbelt Warning Icons on 2022 Leaf Startup

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmbay

We just leased a 2022 SL Plus manufactured 11/21 and on startup it shows three seatbelt warning icons where the range calculation should be for about a minute whether we're rolling or not. Then the range calculation fills in. Anyone else seen this. We're on software version 0347 whether that matters a hill of beans. Just the weirdest thing. Apologies if this was described previously but I couldn't find any references in this forum. (Open image link in a new tab...sorry)

https://imgur.com/a/7cGPd3l

I wish your image link worked, I am curious as to what it looks like?
[edit] I changed my post to use the BB code to make it work.

MuNzfxp.jpeg

Whenever you get one of those 'dud' images, right click on it and select "Open in new tab." You can also select "View Image," but that will close your current browser window here.

Can you really get 196 miles of range with that charge level--if so that is really impressive.

If there were an online version of the manual then searching for such items would be much easier (the internet has made me lazy)

Thank you! We used to say RTFM in my industry so that applies to me to (BTW it is paper manual page 5, PDF page 10). It is just so inelegantly presented - it literally looks like a mistake in the user experience design and it is also irritating to have the range blocked for a minute. I also searched the internet and there was nothing anywhere - even on Reddit where people complain about cupholder size and the like.

UbgwMF6.png

Also love the "hands" on the wheel for ProPilot lane assistance - it looks like two birds had landed on the steering wheel.

And that's what confused me also - my 2020 does not do that.

So far range appears to scale in the mix of highway and city driving we've been doing such that we may get around 220 miles out of the 22 Plus. As the saying goes, your mileage may differ.

My 2020 SV has also been doing well with range - I'm in the Recurrent program and after a year it is saying that I'm averaging 152 miles range at normal temperatures for coastal California. A road trip to Tahoe with freezing temps brought the range down to 138 miles.

All recent model USA manuals are online.

https://www.nissanusa.com/owners/ownership/manuals-guides.html

Back