GPS/Nav problems again

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyct

Leaf Supporting Member
My 2020 SL+ experienced some strange NAV and communication problems yesterday.
\Initially
no turn guidance was displayed and voice stated we were not on a published road
7AM Tried EV App to see if it was charging and EV App would not connect stating no response from car
Went to garage at 7:30AM and it was almost finishing charging 100%
Tried to update the map via WiFi in garage and car stated weak WiFi signal then strong signal then weak signal etc
Downloaded map update tool to PC then downloaded compete US Map database with reset to USB drive
Installed complete US map reset to car successfully (took 27 minutes)
Now visually displays guidance and turns properly with but no audio guidance
Went into NAV Setup and verified the voice guidance was enabled. Tried to disable and re-enable voice guidance but it would not toggle off ON for voice guidance. Yet no audio Voice Guidance from radio

I called the local dealership and the only Leaf Tech is on vacation this week. I made an appointment for next Monday when he returns.

THEN:
Same day at 2PM got into car and It said Loading Navigation screen and then went blank. Did this about 6-8 times then stayed blank for a minute then radio came on and NAV Screen was able to display Then everything seemed to work fine? Even was able to toggle Voice guidance

So I pulled DTCs from Leaf Spy and this is what was recorded.

Does anyone have any idea of what is going on?

gAsKMIml.jpg

As I said in other threads, I see a lot of Multi AV trouble codes but I don't know what they mean. I have had occasional glitches like you describe so I may say something to my dealer when I go for my next battery check. Let us know what your dealer says when the technician gets back.

Back