2013 SV what does this tell you

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PotRoastMan

Considering a leaf 2013 sv, but am confused by a dealer picture which is admittedly somewhat fuzzy and hard to see the details. The dealer is not very close to me so am trying to evaluate it before going there (it's about 40 minute drive one way). The car is on, appears to be fully charged, but range says 37. It also shows 11 bars capacity.. Master Warning lights are on, red and yellow. Heat is on. One of the back doors is open (does that explain master warning light?). Temperature was probably in the 30's but can't see that clearly.
This has around 50,000 miles and is from the midwest.

What does this somewhat blurry image tell you experienced folks? I am mostly concerned why it would have 11 bars, be fully charged, and yet it shows 37 miles for the range.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vih3xhpdPMsCTv128

Vih3xhpdPMsCTv128

Oh man, I think you're right. Thanks, It makes sense now. Looking at other images online I am thinking it is probably down to 8 bars. Maybe 9. I was assuming it was fully charged and then the capacity was about 1 notch down from that. But it looks like it's about 70-80% charged, and at 8 or 9 capacity bars.. Which makes sense being at 50,000 miles. 37 would be about right in that case, give or take a bit.

Ugh! Well, that's a hard "No" then.. bummer! On to the next option...

8 bars, only 2/3 charged, door open and seatbelt warning on dash. Yeah, mine is a 2013 with 10 bars and 60k miles, I drive mine like I stole it and it is still doing capacity wise better than this one. I would pass on it unless you plan to put higher capacity batteries in it.

Back