knightmb
Delivery Date: 26 Feb 2021
Leaf Number: 306291

Re: T/M Vehicle System Malfunction - Leaf won't turn on, 12v battery dead?

Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:15 pm

000MPG wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:10 am
BTW, can anyone point me to a tutorial on how to post pictures and insert links neatly? I think that my issue is that it is hard to get to a *.jpg HTML link with Google Photos. Also, does the forum get paid to turn some of my words into links to Amzon? Like charger. Thanks!

Ben
The easiest way I've found to post pictures here is to use a site like https://imgur.com/ to upload any image, then use the "share links" drop-down menu and you'll see a section for "BB Code" that you can copy/paste here. It is a 3rd party hosting site, but makes it easy to post pictures of any format here.
2020 Leaf SL Plus - (Manufacture Date March 2020)
2013 Leaf SV (8 faithful years of service before trade in at 75,679 miles)

000MPG
Delivery Date: 19 Jun 2015

Re: T/M Vehicle System Malfunction - Leaf won't turn on, 12v battery dead?

Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:58 am

Thanks LeftieBiker and knightmb for the help! Hosting on Imgur did the trick for me. It took me a bit to find the the BBCode. I found that from the gallery view, I needed to go to the three dots (Options Menu) then select, "Edit Post", then while hovering over the image, go to the three dots next to "Copy Link" and select "Get share links".

Here is what my setup looks like, never mind the dust.
BTW, one of the fuses goes to the trickle charger, the other goes to the trailer lighting module.

I'm still hoping for some details on which relay I should replace. I think that replacing it is likely an inexpensive attempt at fixing an annoying problem.
2013 Nissan LEAF
Purchased used in June of 2015
~16,000 Miles in the first year

Return to “Problems / Troubleshooting”