Carwings down and DTCs MULTI AV & TCU

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowLeaf

Since yesterday my 2012 Leaf can't get a connection to the carwings data center. User/Password is correct. I already reseted the entered data via carwings menu and reentered it.

Today I used LeafSpy Pro and it delivered 3 DTCs:
U1266 0209 MULTI AV TCU Conn AV-92
U1A03 000B TCU SIM Card AV-197
U1A05 00B TCU USB Comm AV-199

Has anyone a hint for me whats wrong there?

Are you sure your SIM Card isn't missing? U1A03 means "SIM card is not inserted or unable to be read." I'd make sure the car is shut down, remove the SD card, and reinsert it.
I've gotten that "USB Comm" error already, and it didn't seem to mean anything, but the manual says "It is detected for malfunction of the USB communication module (communication disabled) between TCU and AV control unit", so it could be more serious.
The U1266 means "Malfunction is detected between the AV control unit and TCU", so it could even be a loose connector.

Did you ever get to the bottom of this fault as i have the same readings on my leaf.
Yes it was something to do with the SD card I think have now cleared faults with leaf spy and its gone :)
Stu

Back