2011 Will Not Charge After 8-Months

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do appreciate all the help. Paul's EV Life has a few videos about this problem, as he diagnosed his car as the pre-charge resistor. I am moving forward with the assumption that the problem is the pre-charge resistor. I am currently looking for one. I don't think it has to be exactly like what is in the car, so I am looking for a 40w ceramic 30 ohm resistor. If anyone has a source, would appreciate them pointing me to them. Thanks.

It was the precharge resistor. It took me a week to get the materials to do the job and roughly 12-hours to complete the project. Thanks to everyone for the help.

DJ1256 said:
It was the precharge resistor. It took me a week to get the materials to do the job and roughly 12-hours to complete the project. Thanks to everyone for the help.
Glad you were able to solve the problem...and thanks for posting a follow-up here.
This has to be one of the most difficult "simple" problems to solve for this car...and we are lucky guys like Dala frequent this forum.

Well done for identifying the issue and getting it fixed. Thank you also to everyone that helped and posted and replied in this thread. I learned a lot about my leaf and my issue that im having.

Back