Anyone with 2 2018+ leafs in the app?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillmj24

Super-hypothetical, like if the dealer gives us a 2nd leaf for some reason :lol: but say we eventually get a 2nd leaf, how would that work in the NissanConnect app?

For all its warts, aside from the 2 days it was down this past winter, my experience has been a solid A-. Granted it's only been 5+ months, but just wondering since we're supposed to go all electric anyway. I hope the answer isn't you have to use two accounts/email logins/smartphones, can you just select which car you want to lock the doors on, and which car you want to turn the climate control?

gillmj24 said:
Super-hypothetical, like if the dealer gives us a 2nd leaf for some reason :lol: but say we eventually get a 2nd leaf, how would that work in the NissanConnect app?

For all its warts, aside from the 2 days it was down this past winter, my experience has been a solid A-. Granted it's only been 5+ months, but just wondering since we're supposed to go all electric anyway. I hope the answer isn't you have to use two accounts/email logins/smartphones, can you just select which car you want to lock the doors on, and which car you want to turn the climate control?

You have to add the new Leaf to your profile and then select which one you want to control when using the app or checking stats. You can't turn on climate control for both at the same time for example, you have to control each one through vehicle selection.

your spot on with that. the connect app has a 2nd drop down at the top. took me few minutes to figure it out when i added the new one.

Back