Is the 30kwh to 40kwh warranty replacement happening in Canada?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanthekiwi

If yes, does it matter if the vehicle was originally from the USA? I live in the Vancouver area and want to purchase a 9 bar 2016 for a future warranty upgrade. Many of the Leafs sold in this area are USA imports. If I buy one of these and it reaches 8 bars should I bring it to the Canadian dealer for warranty or drive into Washington state to get it done there?

I would call Jonker Nissan, they have some LEAF expertise and a decent reputation. If they can't give you a definitive answer, ask them to escalate the request to Nissan Canada. Anything else is speculation and you might get burned

alozzy said:
I would call Jonker Nissan, they have some LEAF expertise and a decent reputation. If they can't give you a definitive answer, ask them to escalate the request to Nissan Canada. Anything else is speculation and you might get burned

Thanks for the tip. Still hoping someone here has personal experience with the situation one way or the other.

Back