Nissan Leaf ZE1 Instrument Cluster Japanese to English Languages Conversion

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vladik56

Hello. I bought ZE1 from Japan. Tell me how to flash the dashboard from Japanese to English. Before that, there was AZE0, found the information on you tube, bought a programmer and changed it myself. Or anyone has information from the panel in English. I will compare with my own, maybe I can figure it out myself. Thanks for the help.

Any further information on this?

I have a ZE1 e+ G (62kWh battery) on its way (Australia), and I don't speak Japanese. I'm interested in what options are available, and how good they are. I have found people who can update the dash and nav, but I need to send it to them (no big deal). However, I have heard the in-dash nav system won't do much without an Android or Apple phone (so the GPS and AM/FM radio in the car won't actually work).

Does anyone have alternative solutions to just making the Nav system English and Android Auto compatible?

Thanks,

Ewan

Hi Ewan
I'm interested in importing a ze1 e+G 62KWh model into Ireland
I've done a little investigation into instrument cluster English language conversion.

I'm curious to.find out if succeeded in converting all digital panels including audio and sat nav and did you have to remove and send them away ?

Thanks
Colm

Just wondering if anyone figured out the addresses and values that need to be changed for this?

Back