Electrify Canada Network

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRA

Just to provide a similar topic to the Electrify America Network one, although I have no intention of keeping track of openings here the way I do in that one. The EC "Planned Locations" webpage, showing equivalent "Site is live" and "Coming soon" map as the EA one, albeit at the moment no sites are open: https://www.electrify-canada.ca/locate-charger

Planned sites are in BC/AB and ON/QC for now.

According to this press release by Electrify Canada, they plan to install over 20 of their charging stations at Canadian Tire stores in Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta and Quebec. This seems like a very strange partnership to me. Canadian Tire is not the first place that comes to mind as a good place to stop when on a road trip. Now if they partnered with Tim Horton's, that would make total sense.

roger1818 said:
This seems like a very strange partnership to me. Canadian Tire is not the first place that comes to mind as a good place to stop when on a road trip.
It's almost as if they're not considering the wishes or comfort of the customers. Cynical, I know... :(

Back