Largest gathering of Leafs?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginvent

I was at the opening event for the first public charging station by Ecotality. They put in chargers at Balboa park. It was a GREAT turnout. I think it was the largest gather of privately owned leafs around. Anyone there get an accurate count?

-Joseph

I read 49 Leafs, 1 PHEV Prius and 1 Mini-E... Surprisingly, no Volts were reported...

ginvent said:
I was at the opening event for the first public charging station by Ecotality. They put in chargers at Balboa park. It was a GREAT turnout. I think it was the largest gather of privately owned leafs around. Anyone there get an accurate count?

-Joseph

There is a picture on facebook Nissan Leafpage

265079_10150219701784844_704969843_7109444_7000304_n.jpg

As a San Diego native, my congrats to all those at Balboa Park.

This is QUITE impressive, and even more so since it was on a work day. Weekend gatherings are easy. This turnout on a weekday shows the enthusiasm level is enormous.

This one will be hard to beat..

AmarilloLeaf said:
As a San Diego native, my congrats to all those at Balboa Park.

This is QUITE impressive, and even more so since it was on a work day. Weekend gatherings are easy. This turnout on a weekday shows the enthusiasm level is enormous.

This one will be hard to beat..

I truly had the feeling that I was witnessing something historic. I'm hoping my gut-instinct is correct!! :mrgreen:

AmarilloLeaf said:

While it was definitely a great turnout for a workday, I think it may have a lot to do with many still (unfortunately) being on Friday furlough.

Back