2019 Price for Leaf Plus

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahkalish

Never owned Leaf before. What are people paying for 2019 Nissan leaf plus with all the incentives?

ahkalish said:
Never owned Leaf before. What are people paying for 2019 Nissan leaf plus with all the incentives?
I think that really depends on where you live. Can you edit your profile to add the area you live in?

For example, I live in Seattle and bought an SL Plus Leaf a couple months ago. I paid $37,995 plus tax, and will get the tax credit back next year. If you’re in Washington, it will be worth waiting until the Fall, because the sales tax credit will be coming back then. The available incentives are different in most states.

And if you wait until end of of Dec, dealers will mark down the Plus units even more. Not as much as the non-plus cars, but definitely should be easily able to get those with $7K off MSRP.

Astros said:
"]Never owned Leaf before. What are people paying for 2019 Nissan leaf plus with all the incentives?

ahkalish said:

The plus is relatively new to market so dealer discounting is limited. There were only 8 Pluses in Florida last month when I bought mine. We negotiated $3,100 off MSRP.

The only other rebate or credit available in Florida was the $7,500 federal tax rebate. I just reduced my federal tax withholding by $700 each remaining month in 2019.

We are saving over $300/month in gas using the Leaf Plus. Waiting til December didn’t make sense for us to spend extra money on gas.

We also traded in 2 cars on our Leaf. That saved us depreciation and insurance cost on one extra car.

Back