Goats will be fun, they said

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrairieLEAF

I don't think I'll try getting into the car while "the boys" are out again. They're just getting way too comfortable.

ACtC-3ftgMazREVzo4pxasEUQMflPTdxC-qsX6CYTv1kEesYnEGXoyXigBZ2WOCM2OyiPcEhWqOLYO0rSRKbPl2NKYAmW3-KZN7-lB1egKXU0UCGAZ3AWDnE6UgTeiHsXuejiqchwI05wcKoURp5Zu_sJjGh=w1080-h608-no

....And then it got worse....

ACtC-3cogYA__yvDD7jSUxla-wlJcp5SXaoNzk9X46cdJbyTGI35U4tivzWzNVD9mMBe2pm7Gu8jv0Xqrey4YYIdPo5pp5NF0DxByme_QPCFyKDCxgl4raJ9DlAmbRVTO5Xer9dJuqc84baldsgc6CjcXj58=w426-h757-no

No apparent damage besides a small dent in the hood and some scrapes!

If I ever sell it, I should probably include these in the listing, right?

I remember friends of ours saying that one day they decided to adopt a couple kids, and then did so on the same day. :lol:

It worked out just fine as they knew what they were doing. They had a badly overgrown paddock that they wanted help clearing out before boarding horses.

salyavin said:
I see prarieleaf got the sentry mode upgrade.

:lol: Yes, another sentry mode! This version comes after anyone in the vicinity and tries to knock them over!

They do make pretty good groundskeepers (as long as you stay out of their way). That's what they do here.

I saw your username on Plugshare at the Valley Nissan charger!

It can be helpful if you do but I see most drivers do not. For example you may have noticed after I used this station I can see many people having trouble with it. If I am doing one of my road trips I check plugshare as well as the network operators app to see if I might have to make alternate plans. Not common to be filled yet in Colorado but if they are you can see when they expect to leave or perhaps even message them depending on your desparation level. We have a row of chargepoints at my office which do sometimes fill, we have a chat group most of us are in to help negotiate. Generally I would prefer the PHEVs move as they should have filled fairly quickly.

Back