sharynbovat
Delivery Date: 26 Jul 2012

Re: Nissan Conspiracy Theories

ericsf wrote:I really meant to find out some more about Sharyn from independent sources and half of what came out which wasn't her own websites was about her trying to do stand-up comedy.
http://www.laughspin.com/2010/11/10/for ... -it-takes/
http://www.coolsprings.com/tag/sharyn-bovat/
IMO, this smells too much like a disgruntled employee who's trying to take revenge at her former employer. I'm not buying.

PS : I'm totally drinking Carlos's CoolAid and I want more!
The Reason WHY I took the Stand Up Comedy Class is because the local paper would NOT report the fraud and I wanted publicity to stop the fraud. women in management at NISSAN declined from 20.9% in 2006 to 10% in 2009 the year that I whistle blew and nobody cared. Tennessee is a Good Ole Boy state. The comedy is a way for me to "vent" and I'm not very good. Still it's a way for me to exorcise my 1st amendment right.

The more people that know about the discrimination and fraud the more chance that "change will happen".

here's a video of me explaining WHY I did the comedy.

http://youtu.be/-UoKzeaCHg0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JRP3
Delivery Date: 26 Jun 2015

Crazy eyes. :shock: No wonder they fired you.
ericsf
Delivery Date: 05 Mar 2011
Leaf Number: 0428

Don't bother : copy paste of the "blogs" in a PDF. Can't wait to see it all over again in DOC, XPS and MSO. I'm out.

Feeding the troll : Guilty as charged.

PS:
Still it's a way for me to exorcise my 1st amendment right
LMAO. Please give another shot at standup. You do have something.
SL w/ QC (3/5/2011) - 11bars on 1/23/2014 @ 54k miles - 10 on 12/23/2014 @ 73k - 9 on 10/5/2015 @ 85k - 8 on 7/3/2016 @ 96k
Nekota
Delivery Date: 12 May 2011
Leaf Number: 2182

Congrats to my ignore list and good luck on your whatever it is - I couldn't follow your technical analysis and I'm sorry the criticism is humiliating but the whining and banter is very irritating.
Res 20Apr2010 / Ordered 27Sep2010 / Delivered 12May2011

PV System
sharynbovat

Nekota wrote: I'm sorry the criticism is humiliating but the whining and banter is very irritating.
Sorry you find me annoying: Most people "feeding off of the Federal trough" don't like me.
Good Luck to you and SIr people that don't bother wanting to understand a problem annoy me. I wish some of you in this forum would call NISSAN and ask them questions about their "true" intentions of the NISSAN Leaf.

Peace and Respect to All

Sharyn
Last edited by sharynbovat on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jspearman
Delivery Date: 20 Aug 2011
Leaf Number: 5954

I suggest we combine this with the gun discussion.
sharynbovat

jspearman wrote:I suggest we combine this with the gun discussion.
I respectfully think that the issue of federal spending and the NISSAN Leaf if different than GUNS
My opinion on guns is at http://www.romney-mcdonnell2012.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I will keep my post on this forum strictly about the NISSAN leaf and hope to start a dialoge that helps the planet.
My dad died of lung cancer and AIr Quality is an issue that is important to me.Is someone going to insult me for saying that?

Have a Great Night!

I will post an email from a person that worked at NISSAN soon. It will make you wish you bought a VOLT
pchilds
Delivery Date: 31 Jul 2011
Leaf Number: 006141

jspearman wrote:I suggest we combine this with the gun discussion.
+1
2011 LEAF, gone,
2012 RAV4 EV,
2015 Model S 85D,
Solar PV 5.25 kW system.
Zythryn

Sharyn, your posts and blogs really are all over the place. It makes it difficult for anyone to follow you arguments.
Don't take that personally, it is meant to be constructive criticism. Hopefully you can take it as such and improve your delivery.

Regarding the battery, you use a lot of emotionally laden terms "totally worthless in 5 years" is about the most concrete comment I could find in all of your posts. Can you give us more detail. Such as:
What state is it in at the end of 5 years? Zero capacity, 50%, somewhere in between?
Under what conditions? We are seeing some battery degradation in extremely hot climates. Is it just those hot climates where the batteries would, in your words, become totally useless in 5 years?
Any other issues other than overall capacity? If so, under what conditions?
Previous owner of Prius, Volt, Leaf & Model S
Current owner of Model 3
http://www.netzeromn.com
Stoaty
Delivery Date: 12 Jun 2011
Leaf Number: 3871

Still it's a way for me to exorcise my 1st amendment right
If only that were true. :roll: I wouldn't mind terribly if that exorcism started right here on this forum.

PS That darn ignore list is getting longer and longer.
2011 Leaf with 62,000 miles given to Nephew
2013 Tesla Model S85 with 251 miles rated range at full charge
Leaf Spy Manual
Battery Aging Model Spreadsheet

Return to “Off-Topic”