Would you want a Ex-Gov.Arnold statue in your city

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark13

I see where Arnold has ordered some 500 lbs bronze statues of himself for public display .. I could see his maid wanting one for her front yard, she got a $400000 house from him while playing the sperminator with her :lol:

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/09/26/2011-09-26_arnold_schwarzenegger_plans_to_have_at_least_three_buff_bronze_statues_of_himsel.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well, Arnold was very big on solar during his governance. He worked very hard to get the million solar roofs law passed, despite continuous opposition from various industry and labor groups. Ultimately he managed to get around the roadblocks and enact similar legislation. He deserves credit for that. Now California is continuing to be one of the largest markets for solar energy, and our governator played a part in that.

953182-arnold-schwarzenegger-statue.jpg

arnie_1829117c.jpg

arnold-is-numero-uno-o.gif

Notice all of the metal C-Clamps holding his shorts on! Man, I hope those things don't fail! :eek: :shock: :lol:

Back