Oops!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tps

I've been thinking about getting a LEAF so much that I have been neglicting my current ICE car; I forgot to renew the registration. :( I just noticed it this afternoon. But PA is pretty good about it, I just went to their website and took care of it. (Luckily, my insurance renews automatically without any action on my part, so I don't have to worry about it.) Good thing I caught it now, because the annual inspection is due next month, and they can't do it without a valid registration and insurance. This should be my last emissions inspection for a while. I should have the LEAF well before next fall...

tps said:
I've been thinking about getting a LEAF so much that I have been neglicting my current ICE car; I forgot to renew the registration. :( I just noticed it this afternoon. But PA is pretty good about it, I just went to their website and took care of it. (Luckily, my insurance renews automatically without any action on my part, so I don't have to worry about it.) Good thing I caught it now, because the annual inspection is due next month, and they can't do it without a valid registration and insurance. This should be my last emissions inspection for a while. I should have the LEAF well before next fall...

the transformation has begun! soon you'll be forgetting to change the oil, transmission fluid or have the brakes done!

Well, we will still have to do brakes in our Leafs. And maybe
reduction gear oil. And tires. But the reduction in maintenance
is going to be very cool. :D

Back