Dilbert and electric cars

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electric4Me

One of these cartoons (the first one) was printed and posted on my cube by a coworker and I thought I'd share them with you all. Enjoy! :lol:

13539.strip.gif

2394.strip.gif

6797.strip.gif

In the Dilbert TV show from the 90s he was regularly seen driving an EV1. In one episode it was revealed that he (or maybe Dogbert, can't remember) had installed a rocket launcher in the trunk so he could blow up the people in the queue for the toll booth.

In another episode a classmate had pulled up alongside him in a Porsche and started revving the engine. Dilbert said "I'm revving my engine too, you just can't hear it because it's electric". He also has Dogbert make engine noises while he drives.

It was actually a funny show and was a shame they only managed to produce one season. It's on Netflix Instant Watch, Hulu, and Youtube if anyone's interested.

Skywagon said:
I have had this one either sent to me or posted on my wall at work several times... yeah, I'm a single guy, who is also an engineer, with an electric car...
In a conversation with someone today it came up that we should hang manly ball sacks from our Leaf hitches! :lol:

Electric4Me said:
In a conversation with someone today it came up that we should hang manly ball sacks from our Leaf hitches! :lol:
There's two or three lewd bumper sticker slogans about battery powered devices to be made here... ;)
=Smidge=

Smidge204 said:
Electric4Me said:
There's two or three lewd bumper sticker slogans about battery powered devices to be made here... ;)
=Smidge=

I'm reminded of this video. Needs to be redone as an EV rather than a smart car! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1c2UZAe4TM

Those are classic, thanks!

Actual research says that women are wired to put men into one of two categories: "Bad Boy" or "Marriage Material". FYI - Men who drive socially responsible cars get the "Marriage Material" tag. The Take-Away - Don't think you will be having alot of casual flings in your LEAF.

Back