Just Released: New Leaf GUI with LC 11.5

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoaty

Got an email with the above title, was excited that Nissan had improved the interface... turned out to be for the Leaf digital back for photography :cry:

Stoaty said:
Got an email with the above title, was excited that Nissan had improved the interface... turned out to be for the Leaf digital back for photography :cry:

So you started this thread to make sure everyone else falls for it too. :p

Got a bit excited there. :lol:

LeafTalk said:
Stoaty said:

So you started this thread to make sure everyone else falls for it too. :p

Got a bit excited there. :lol:

Got me too. I call 40 lashings on Stoaty!

Stoaty said:
If you have a Leaf Aptus-II, I'm jealous anyway. Those are awesome digital camera backs; I actually like the picture quality more than Hasselblad. (Yes, I know. I SPEAK HERESY.)

Packet said:
If you have a Leaf Aptus-II, I'm jealous anyway. Those are awesome digital camera backs; I actually like the picture quality more than Hasselblad.
While I enjoy digital photography, I don't have a medium format camera. Just the Canon 5D Mark 2. Don't know how I got on that email list.

Stoaty said:
Packet said:
If you have a Leaf Aptus-II, I'm jealous anyway. Those are awesome digital camera backs; I actually like the picture quality more than Hasselblad.
While I enjoy digital photography, I don't have a medium format camera. Just the Canon 5D Mark 2. Don't know how I got on that email list.
Ah! A fellow 5D2 shooter. (I was one of the foolish people who preordered that camera, and then suffered through the miniature, photography-centric version of Nissan's delivery process as Canon utterly failed to produce enough to fill all the preorders in a timely manner.)

As for the list? Probably the same way I got on Hasselblad's mailing list. (Which, no, I still don't know how that happened.)

Back