LeftieBiker
Moderator
Posts: 14898
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 3:17 am
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2018
Location: Upstate New York, US

Whatever Happened to...?

Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:50 am

In this case, Sagebrush. It isn't like him to go this long without posting. I hope that things are going ok for him. Does anyone know if he is still posting elsewhere?
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
BAFX OBDII Dongle
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

webeleafowners
Posts: 1094
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:37 pm
Delivery Date: 06 Oct 2015
Location: Okanagan Valley British Columbia

Re: Whatever Happened to...?

Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:57 am

LeftieBiker wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:50 am
In this case, Sagebrush. It isn't like him to go this long without posting. I hope that things are going ok for him. Does anyone know if he is still posting elsewhere?
Yep. He is on the Tesla board. 49 minutes ago.
2020 Model 3 Tesla. AWD with FSD. Deep metallic blue. Our daily driver.
2016 Nissan Leaf SV 30KWh Culis Red. Sold. Was my daily driver. Loved that car.
EV only Family...well except for the big diesel motorhome. :shock:

cwerdna
Posts: 10598
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:31 pm
Delivery Date: 28 Jul 2013
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: Whatever Happened to...?

Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:31 am

I'll add another... RonDawg started a thread over at https://www.tivocommunity.com/community ... ll.572656/ (you'll need to have a free account to see it) to announce he has cancer. He was sometimes posting updates but the last one hasn't been for awhile. TCF software says he was last seen Nov 5th, 2019.

His prognosis wasn't good and I fear the above is a sign he may have passed away. :(

'19 Bolt Premier
'13 Leaf SV w/premium package (owned)
'13 Leaf SV w/QC + LED & premium packages (lease over, car returned)

Please don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

LeftieBiker
Moderator
Posts: 14898
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 3:17 am
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2018
Location: Upstate New York, US

Re: Whatever Happened to...?

Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:05 am

webeleafowners wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:57 am
LeftieBiker wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:50 am
In this case, Sagebrush. It isn't like him to go this long without posting. I hope that things are going ok for him. Does anyone know if he is still posting elsewhere?
Yep. He is on the Tesla board. 49 minutes ago.
Great news. Thanks.
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
BAFX OBDII Dongle
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

LeftieBiker
Moderator
Posts: 14898
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 3:17 am
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2018
Location: Upstate New York, US

Re: Whatever Happened to...?

Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:05 am

cwerdna wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:31 am
I'll add another... RonDawg started a thread over at https://www.tivocommunity.com/community ... ll.572656/ (you'll need to have a free account to see it) to announce he has cancer. He was sometimes posting updates but the last one hasn't been for awhile. TCF software says he was last seen Nov 5th, 2019.

His prognosis wasn't good and I fear the above is a sign he may have passed away. :(

That's terrible. Hopefully he is just in treatment.
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
BAFX OBDII Dongle
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

cwerdna
Posts: 10598
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:31 pm
Delivery Date: 28 Jul 2013
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: Whatever Happened to...?

Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:13 am

LeftieBiker wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:05 am
cwerdna wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:31 am
I'll add another... RonDawg started a thread over at https://www.tivocommunity.com/community ... ll.572656/ (you'll need to have a free account to see it) to announce he has cancer. He was sometimes posting updates but the last one hasn't been for awhile. TCF software says he was last seen Nov 5th, 2019.

His prognosis wasn't good and I fear the above is a sign he may have passed away. :(
That's terrible. Hopefully he is just in treatment.
Don't think so. On TCF, he posted on Sept 16th that he and his oncologist together decided to discontinue any further treatments.

On Oct 18th, part of his post was that his doctors revised his life expectancy prognosis DOWNward. :(

'19 Bolt Premier
'13 Leaf SV w/premium package (owned)
'13 Leaf SV w/QC + LED & premium packages (lease over, car returned)

Please don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

LeftieBiker
Moderator
Posts: 14898
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 3:17 am
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2018
Location: Upstate New York, US

Re: Whatever Happened to...?

Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:20 am

My condolences to his family, if he's gone.
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
BAFX OBDII Dongle
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

DaveinOlyWA
Posts: 14819
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Delivery Date: 16 Nov 2019
Leaf Number: 319862
Location: Olympia, WA
Contact: Website

Re: Whatever Happened to...?

Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:21 am

cwerdna wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:13 am
LeftieBiker wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:05 am
cwerdna wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:31 am
I'll add another... RonDawg started a thread over at https://www.tivocommunity.com/community ... ll.572656/ (you'll need to have a free account to see it) to announce he has cancer. He was sometimes posting updates but the last one hasn't been for awhile. TCF software says he was last seen Nov 5th, 2019.

His prognosis wasn't good and I fear the above is a sign he may have passed away. :(
That's terrible. Hopefully he is just in treatment.
Don't think so. On TCF, he posted on Sept 16th that he and his oncologist together decided to discontinue any further treatments.

On Oct 18th, part of his post was that his doctors revised his life expectancy prognosis DOWNward. :(
:( :cry:
2011 SL; 44,598 mi, 87% SOH. 2013 S; 44,840 mi, 91% SOH. 2016 S30; 29,413 mi, 99% SOH. 2018 S; 25,185 mi, SOH 92.23%. 2019 S Plus; 10,081 mi, 95.03% SOH
My Blog; http://daveinolywa.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Off-Topic”