GRA

Re: Kia Niro BEV

Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:43 pm

See viewtopic.php?f=26&t=25212&p=580964#p580964 for changes to EA's pricing for Hyundai and soon, Kia.
Guy [I have lots of experience designing/selling off-grid AE systems, some using EVs but don't own one. Local trips are by foot, bike and/or rapid transit].

The 'best' is the enemy of 'good enough'. Copper shot, not Silver bullets.

GRA

Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:43 pm

IEVS: Kia gets same EA price deal as Hyundai.
Guy [I have lots of experience designing/selling off-grid AE systems, some using EVs but don't own one. Local trips are by foot, bike and/or rapid transit].

GRA

Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:18 pm

GCC:
Hyundai and Kia continuing to develop heat pump technology for EVs

https://www.greencarcongress.com/2020/0 ... aikia.html

. . . A study carried out by Korea’s Ministry of the Environment on the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia Niro EV found that the heat pump significantly reduced battery consumption in cold conditions. When each car was driven in temperatures of -7°C (19°F) with the HVAC system activated, they were able to maintain 90 percent of their driving range compared to journeys undertaken at an ambient 26°C (79°F) – setting a new benchmark for other EVs. . . .

Return to “Other Electric Cars & Plug-In Hybrids”