[SOLD] Genuine Nissan LEAF Storage organizer & car cover

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregH

From my friend Josh.. Josh says the car cover is sold and the organizer will most likely be sold this afternoon.
---------------------

Selling accessories from when I traded in the LEAF after 2 years ownership.
Available for pick-up in Pomona area. Shipping is not included in the price.

Genuine Nissan LEAF Storage organizer:
Perfectly designed for storing portable charger and car cover. Makes a flat floor on the 2011-2012 LEAF when rear seats are folded down. Carpet and plastic are both in very good condition with all mounting hardware in original Nissan parts bag. Includes storage dividers.
Retail + 7.5% tax = $215
For sale: $100

Genuine Nissan LEAF Car cover:
Never used. Removed from box and placed in storage organizer. Has see-through panel for solar panel and Velcro flap for charge port.
Retail + 7.5% tax = $172
For sale: $85

Buy both: $170
(Save $217 OFF retail)

Call or text Josh @ 909-447-9247
Please do not PM GregH!

img2480ci.jpg

img2481fm.jpg

I would be interested in car cover (already have an organizer) if he (seller) would ship to Poland / Europe (via air mail is OK).
This shouldn't be heavy so shipping costs will be not big.
I will prepay with all shipping costs. Please forward to him.

I have an organizer, but would pay you for the large Divider. Mine is currently missing. Located in Phoenix, AZ and will pay for shipping.

dsh said:
I have an organizer, but would pay you for the large Divider. Mine is currently missing. Located in Phoenix, AZ and will pay for shipping.

I don't use mine and it just is sitting in the garage. PM with whatever its worth to you and as long it covers shipping it's yours :)

Back