Should I buy a leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DougWantsALeaf said:
You can even use it for the 1% if you have the Plus, though charging goes a little slower. The challenge is if you don't have a Plus, but need to go far in a pinch (ice is in the shop) you are kind of stuck.

Personally, we have 2 Leaf Pluses. A 2019 SV+ (sadly before 360 view was standard) and a S+. The the S+ is the road trip Leaf as its efficiency is significantly better (aftermarket lightweight rims have helped further).

what size rims did you get, what is the et?
What tire size?

Thank you!

Ital74 said:
Thank you all for the replies.
I will wait and see how I manage with the L1 charger for now and if I have to, I will get a L2 plug installed in the garage as recommended by many.

Thank you all again for the feed back

Best of luck! Either way it'll be great!

Hi All, just an update. The car finally came in on Monday. I bought the car without being able to test drive one since none were around. I guess I got very lucky, I love the way it drives and I love the e-padal around town. Very luxury comfortable ride. My GTI handled well but the ride had become to harsh for me. I like this much better.
From the L1 charger I am getting about 1.5% charge per hour which is fine.
I may be able to go Solar next year so I will take care of any L2 install then.
Thank you all for the help!!

BillAinCT said:
Way to go! I'm also a new Leaf owner, in Connecticut too, and I absolutely love it. You will too. :D

LHN said:
Congratulations! My Leaf arrived yesterday and I was instantly in love!

Congrats to the both of you as well!!!
Yes I am actually really liking it, its very smooth. I like it!

Bill feel free to keep in touch since we are both from CT in case you have any questions about the car or need any help\advise

Thank you all!!!

I wished farewell to my old GTI forum buddies... some did not take it too well, lol

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/i-traded-in-the-gti.395747/

Back