New Electric Fuel Pump OEM replacement (Fits: Nissan Leaf)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillaWhat

Ebay - Newly listed :New Electric Fuel Pump In-Tank after market OEM replacement + Install parts 8254 (Fits: Nissan Leaf)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Electric-Fuel-Pump-In-Tank-after-market-OEM-replacement-Install-parts-8254-/400636775577?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ANissan|Model%3ALeaf&hash=item5d47d00c99&vxp=mtr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The price is right, but I want a closer look at this "Install Kit"!

My pump is still working but I may buy one to keep in my Leaf for long cross country road trips.

You never know what can go wrong in the middle of nowhere.

Best to have spare parts.

Sadly, there are many ebay sellers who list things with the phrase "Fits Nissan Leaf" and it has nothing to do with an electric car. For a grin, contacted one of these dealers to ask how their spark timing modification resistor would help my Nissan Leaf electric car and he replied that I was an idiot and I should check my manual before buying parts.

So much for bedside manner. :)

I really like the guy selling "Car Carbon Fiber Looks Air Scoop Intake Flow Side Vent Bonnet Hood Cover Sticker (Fits: Nissan Leaf)". This is a fake air scoop (made of plastic painted to look like carbon fiber) that you paste on your hood to make it look "different". For a Nissan Leaf? OK. I guess you could glue it to the outside of your lawnmower, too. :)

Or: "INGALLS CAMBER CORRECTION STRUT BOLTS ( Front Pair ) 81260 MR2 Spyder 2000-2005 (Fits: Nissan Leaf)"

Or: "TC SPORTLINE (TCS) MAGNETIC OIL DRAIN PLUG INFINITI LEXUS NISSAN SCION TOYOTA (Fits: Nissan Leaf)"

Bob

Back