Installed some new wheels on the leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B554me

Just wanted to post some pics of wheels I just had installed. Couldn't do the hubcaps anymore and my plan was to get new wheels once my tires required replacement; that time has come. It adds a nice little flare, and not mad at the look. 17" wheels... The new tires are super quiet and I don't think i need an alignment, but I'm going to get one just to be extra careful.

Looks good. Would look good also with tinted windows ! I also ditched the hubcaps and installed some used older altima alloys. Now I have snow tires mounted on the steel/hubcaps . What year is ur leaf, looks low mileage with that shinny paint!

Steelcity said:
Looks good. Would look good also with tinted windows ! I also ditched the hubcaps and installed some used older altima alloys. Now I have snow tires mounted on the steel/hubcaps . What year is ur leaf, looks low mileage with that shinny paint!

Thanks bud, its a 2015 and a great little commuter.. Tinted windows is probably next on the list. I'm thinking 50%, if I can find it

Back