EV & Services App, SOS Button SV-Plus 2020

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, purchased a 2020 SV-plus last month. I downloaded the EV & Services app, went through the 3 days or so it took to get it running.

First use: Aug 20, worked for a few hours...and hasn't since. Still shows vehicle status from 20 Aug, iPhone msg from the app says "update failed, try again". Same msg since Aug 20.

I called Nissan this am, everything looks right on their end. Referred to the dealership with a case number they can hopefully use.

I'm new to the Leaf, wondering if this is an issue that many users have had to deal with? Trying to gather as much info as I can for the dealership.

I appreciate this site a lot...any thoughts?

rEVfen said:
Hi all, purchased a 2020 SV-plus last month. I downloaded the EV & Services app, went through the 3 days or so it took to get it running.

First use: Aug 20, worked for a few hours...and hasn't since. Still shows vehicle status from 20 Aug, iPhone msg from the app says "update failed, try again". Same msg since Aug 20.

I called Nissan this am, everything looks right on their end. Referred to the dealership with a case number they can hopefully use.

I'm new to the Leaf, wondering if this is an issue that many users have had to deal with? Trying to gather as much info as I can for the dealership.

I appreciate this site a lot...any thoughts?
Just some basic troubleshooting. Is your Leaf parked in an area that it gets coverage just like a cell phone would? Sometimes, the Nissan servers go down for maintenance and the service does not work for an hour or two. Seems to happen mostly frequently at the early AM hours. Finally, try using the app without the "remember me" options used. Most modern smart phones can "save" passwords for apps, so you can login every-time to get in, though a little annoying, seems to solve the "old token" issue.

Back