Part For Sale 2019 SL upholstery for sale

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part For Sale

activematrix

I have the original upholstery covers for a 2019 leaf sl, black. All like new. The back seat bottom cover is missing, but I have everything else. No reasonable offer refused.

I'll send this to someone free, you pay for shipping. Have a spare set of upholstery. Probably cost $10 to ship. I just feel bad throwing it all away.

Gosh, if you're going to throw them in the bin! Would be great to have a spare set for the eventual spills. I only wish I was closer.. I hate to think what it might cost to send them down under :)

I'll send this to someone free, you pay for shipping. Have a spare set of upholstery. Probably cost $10 to ship. I just feel bad throwing it all away.
If you're going to toss them, I'll take them for the cost of shipping as a replacement for mine for when mine get worn or too grungy. I'm in WA state.

If you're going to toss them, I'll take them for the cost of shipping as a replacement for mine for when mine get worn or too grungy. I'm in WA state.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1349102971...BfcQSv1R0G&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
I listed it on eBay with a buy it now price of $.99. lowest it allows. eBay somehow gets much cheaper shipping rates than I can at the UPS store🤔

If you're not in a rush, feel free to bid $0.01 lol. I just want to get rid of these things and I hate to throw them out

Back