Blink EVSE charging station for sale

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eHelmholtz

update: sold for $550.

---------------------
If there's any interest, here is my Blink unit up for sale on Craigslist; I'm using a 40A EVSE for my Rav4 now. $50 off for forum members.

http://

kapitan said:
Can be sent to Russia, Moscow? How much will it cost?

Do not assume it will work there. No AV unit works outside the USA and it is all a firmware issue and there is no manual fix.

A person from Craigslist just offered me $500. Should I take it?

Someone offered me $500 last week and I said no but I'm tempted now. What does everyone think?

haha, I think we on this forum are a bit biased. I've been offered between $400-500 for it. I am fairly certain I can sell it for $500 now and later but if I wait, I'll likely get a little more.

Randy said:
I sold mine on eBay a few weeks ago...I think $500 is a fair price...
Thanks for the advice Randy; you've given me sensible advice over the years. I did follow your ebay posting and was happy to see that you got $536+$40 shipping without the cord reel.

eHelmholtz said:
haha, I think we on this forum are a bit biased. I've been offered between $400-500 for it. I am fairly certain I can sell it for $500 now and later but if I wait, I'll likely get a little more.

Don't get too greedy. It's not an investment and won't appreciate in value over time. How much are you into it anyway?

Assuming the cheapest auction and actual shipping, that $536 nets you just $461 after fees. Craigslist saves you on fees, but then of course you're dealing with all the headaches of CL.

Back