[SOLD] Leviton 30A J1772 Cable and EVI ICS200b case

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyW

Update: Both items have been sold. Thanks!

So I was planning on making a nice OpenEVSE for my home charging needs, but I've decided to get a nice UL listed Leviton unit insted. I figured one less thing to worry about when I'm testing out the second on board charger I'm adding. As such, I'm going to sell the parts I aquired, these are:

1. Leviton 30 A J1772 cable, 25 feet, $150 + shipping (see specs here)

2. I have a 'dead' EVI ICS200b with 50 amp contactor that I've gutted and (somewhat) cleaned. It's the same size as the newer clipper creek public EVSE's to give you an idea on size. I also have the guts from it avalible too for free, it'll just cost more to ship due to the increased weight. $20 + shipping

Note if you're in the so-cal area and want to pick up these items at the BBQ at Boomer23's house on June 1st I can bring them with me. I could also bring them to the SD meeting on the 8th that I'll be going to as well.

JeremyW: In the link you provided a previous buyer comments on the noteworthy thickness of the cable. Can you say what the diameter in mm is of your cable please?

Don't have it in front of me, but it's 10 gauge on the power conductors. It's heaftyer than the stock EVSE that comes with the car (which is 12 gauge). When I'm home tonight I'll measure it.

It is a good cable. I am using 2 of them. The thickness is on par with the ITT cable I was using previously.

To be UL approved for 240V use the cable has to have 600V insulation. This adds to the size.

Back