User avatar
Boomer23
Posts: 3550
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 9:57 pm
Delivery Date: 30 Mar 2011
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Nissan port / long beach & 1500 cars?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:31 pm

So cool! aries is the MNL Air Corps!
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range RWD
2017 Chevy Bolt EV Premier Kinetic Blue
Blog: http://drivingelectric.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
TomT
Posts: 10640
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:09 pm
Delivery Date: 01 Mar 2011
Leaf Number: 000360
Location: California, now Georgia
Contact: Website

Re: Nissan port / long beach & 1500 cars?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:33 pm

It's a little hard to tell but looking at the taillights, it appears the majority of those are not Leafs...

aries wrote:Ok, got a bunch of pics which I will upload tonight and post a link... but the anticipation I started earlier, heres one to go on until I complete uploading the others.

A processing building.. note the leaves! :) Seems like blue was popular!
Leaf SL 2011 to 2016, Volt Premier 2016 to 2019, and now:
2019 Model 3; LR, RWD, FSD, 19" Sport Wheels, silver/black; built 3/17/19, delivered 3/29/19.

User avatar
aries
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 pm
Delivery Date: 26 Jun 2015
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Nissan port / long beach & 1500 cars?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:36 pm

mogur wrote:It's a little hard to tell but looking at the taillights, it appears the majority of those are not Leafs...
The majority isn't. Its a huge facility. The leaf in number is not dominant amongst all the other vehicles but there are a lot of them at the facility.. wait for the other photos later tonight.

User avatar
LakeLeaf
Posts: 1424
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:15 pm
Delivery Date: 04 Aug 2018
Location: South Lake Tahoe, California

Re: Nissan port / long beach & 1500 cars?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:21 pm

If there was ever the slightest doubt about it, the folks at Nissan are now assured that MNL members are certifiably nuts!

User avatar
TomT
Posts: 10640
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:09 pm
Delivery Date: 01 Mar 2011
Leaf Number: 000360
Location: California, now Georgia
Contact: Website

Re: Nissan port / long beach & 1500 cars?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Hey, free Thorazine in every glove box!
LakeLeaf wrote:If there was ever the slightest doubt about it, the folks at Nissan are now assured that MNL members are certifiably nuts!
Leaf SL 2011 to 2016, Volt Premier 2016 to 2019, and now:
2019 Model 3; LR, RWD, FSD, 19" Sport Wheels, silver/black; built 3/17/19, delivered 3/29/19.

MaryC
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:43 pm
Delivery Date: 12 May 2011
Leaf Number: 1284
Location: SanFrancisco

Re: Nissan port / long beach & 1500 cars?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Nissan only has themselves to blame. If they were more generous with useful information, we wouldn't have to stoop to such tactics.
Blue SL, Res 4/20, RAQ 10/22, ordered 10/25, Delivered May 6th, VIN 1284, PD NorthbayTraded in
New Leaf 2014 White SV

User avatar
aries
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 pm
Delivery Date: 26 Jun 2015
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Nissan port / long beach & 1500 cars?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Ok, I uploaded my pics. Didn't take the time to do anything fancy.. just a directory listing on my webserver...

have a go at http://aries.spacelink.com/nissan_port/

Curious how many everyone can count out! Sorry some are a little blurry; its not too easy to take rock solid photos from a hovering helicopter.

Heres one showing a bunch of leaves...


Image

User avatar
mwalsh
Posts: 9636
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am
Delivery Date: 05 Jan 2011
Leaf Number: 0213
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: Nissan port / long beach & 1500 cars?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:38 pm

aries wrote:Ok, I uploaded my pics. Didn't take the time to do anything fancy.. just a directory listing on my webserver...

have a go at http://aries.spacelink.com/nissan_port/

Curious how many everyone can count out! Sorry some are a little blurry; its not too easy to take rock solid photos from a hovering helicopter.

Heres one showing a bunch of leaves...
OMG! Look at them all! That is totally amazing!
2011 Blue Ocean SL with 82,000 miles
2015 pack on 12/30/15
Tinted windows
Bridgestone Ecopia 422+ tires
L1 EVSE upgrade
FIAMM horns
Superbright LED lighting
2013 sun visors
LED shifter
Heated seats
GT-R map lamp lenses
Altima illuminated door switches

User avatar
dpodoll
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:59 am
Delivery Date: 17 Jul 2011
Leaf Number: 5589

Re: Nissan port / long beach & 1500 cars?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:41 pm

mwalsh wrote:
aries wrote:Ok, I uploaded my pics. Didn't take the time to do anything fancy.. just a directory listing on my webserver...

have a go at http://aries.spacelink.com/nissan_port/

Curious how many everyone can count out! Sorry some are a little blurry; its not too easy to take rock solid photos from a hovering helicopter.

Heres one showing a bunch of leaves...
OMG! Look at them all! That is totally amazing!
Thnks I see mine and is IS a Month of May(be) delivery
--------------------------------------------------
Cayenne Red Leaf SL
VIN#: 5589
Res 8/5/2010
Ord 2/17/2011
Delivered July 17 2011

Clipper Creek CS100 Installed 12/28/2010
Charged off 9Kw PV system
Honolulu, HI

User avatar
linkim
Posts: 495
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:06 pm
Location: Silicon Valley

Re: Nissan port / long beach & 1500 cars?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:51 pm

aries wrote:Ok, I uploaded my pics. Didn't take the time to do anything fancy.. just a directory listing on my webserver...

have a go at http://aries.spacelink.com/nissan_port/
Thanks aries for the great pictures. I think those of us waiting for our Leaf, your pics give us hope that there is a good possibility of a delivery shortly. I may be hallucinating but I think one of the blue Leafs has one of my two VINs on it.

BTW, how long were you over the site taking pics?
LEAF SL + QC
Reserved: 4/20/10
Received: April 19, 1 year after reservation

Return to “News & Main LEAF Discussion”