New 2019 Leaf Europe (Tekna) - questions

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ricoseu

"Hello EV world"

After a lot of studies, this morning I had my Leaf Tekna 40 kW version (Tekna is the highest level in Europe).

I have some questions because I see a lot of info, but I think that most of them are from the previous model.

1. I cannot find any setting for plug Lock/unlock/Auto.
2. I cannot find any options about charge limit on the Type 2 port.
3. I cannot find any info about the "speed" of charging (kW), to see in realtime what power is drawing from the grid (Type 2 or Chademo).
4. Is there any automatic scanning/store for FM radio? I'm going crazy with the stereo.

I'm really frustrated that this version has a limitation of just 6.6 kW on Type 2.
Most of the free chargers in my city are 22kW and I'm limited to 6.6 kW...
My house has a tri-phase 400V connection, with 40A fuses => 55kW, but I cannot use more than a Phase and 6.6 kW

For the future, I've bought from China (400 USD) a Khons 22kW portable charger (3 phase).

There are very few Chademo chargers.

You can't limit the maximum charge unfortunately, but the charge port lock options and time estimates are available on the screen that comes on as soon as you turn the car off.

I've spoken with a friend from UK, with a LEaf 2018, same problems, no plug Lock settings.

GqnWd2N.jpg

The Khon 22kW charger is great!
It arrived yesterday and I've tested it!

I know the limits of my Leaf, but I wanted something for the future.

https://imgur.com/a/dmaBpCQ

giphy-downsized-large.gif

tcA0VE2.jpg

MvJUz5h.jpg

Back