Used 1st generation Nissan leaf prices

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indianBoyTx

I just got my 2011 Nissan Leaf SV in Sky Blue for $4000. Its in excellent condition and looks beautiful. It has had 3 owners and has a clean title. The owner also provided me a inspections report of the mechanics of the vehicle and installed new tires on the vehicle. The vehicle was inspected at Courtesy Nissan in Richardson TX and was very thorough. The owner did not have any ev ports at his apartment so it was very difficult for him to charge so had to sell the vehicle. The owner was very nice and not at all pushy. We got a great deal on the vehicle through CarGurus. They had some of the lowest prices in the nation. Thanks to the seller Dymtro. The list price was $5199 but we haggled for some time . The CarGurus buying process was very simple and you should look for deals in your area. Definitely the best website out of all of them. The only limitation is the range which is Only about 50 miles but we don't drive that much. It's a great vehicle that drives very well and one we will keep for a while.

Back