Get your original window sticker from Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it looks like the CPO site VIN lookup is sort-of (?) back online and works for Certified Pre-Owned 2014 MY and newer vehicles. It doesn't help us as owners looking for our own stickers, but might help if you're looking at picking up a CPO vehicle.

http://cpo.nissanusa.com/search-inventory

Not sure it helps, but thought I'd share.

Agreed, I checked that out when you mentioned it was broken. It's weird, because the links for the original sales stickers are still in the same URL format:

http://cpo.nissanusa.com/search-inventory/98101/Seattle/Nissan-LEAF?searched=1&modelYear_from=2012&modelYear_to=2018&price_from=6000&price_to=56000&km_from=0&km_to=80000&model=1692&zip=98101&radius=483&sort=distance:ASC

If you click on an "original window sticker" link, it works and appears to use the same URL format as in the past...

However, manually pasting in the exact same URL results in an "access denied".

I got it to work as before, but it takes a more advanced approach...

Using Google's Developer Tools, I edited the HTML markup for the link:

Code:
<a href="/nna/?1N4AZ0CP1FC316572" target="_blank">Original Window Sticker</a>

And modified it to change the VIN to an old one not in the current inventory:

Code:
<a href="/nna/?1N4AZ0CP3EC338152" target="_blank">Original Window Sticker</a>

Using that method, the sales sticker for that older LEAF still displays.

They are probably using a cookie that loads on the CPO page and then they check that cookie value before allowing the page load for the original sticker link.

I'm sure a web developer guru can suss this out so we have an easier method...

alozzy said:
I got it to work as before, but it takes a more advanced approach...

Using Google's Developer Tools, I edited the HTML markup for the link:

Code:
<a href="/nna/?1N4AZ0CP1FC316572" target="_blank">Original Window Sticker</a>

And modified it to change the VIN to an old one not in the current inventory:

Code:
<a href="/nna/?1N4AZ0CP3EC338152" target="_blank">Original Window Sticker</a>

Using that method, the sales sticker for that older LEAF still displays.

They are probably using a cookie that loads on the CPO page and then they check that cookie value before allowing the page load for the original sticker link.

I'm sure a web developer guru can suss this out so we have an easier method...
Got it to work using this method. Nice post!

New, Proud, Excited owner of a Ocean Blue 2014 Leaf SL. Bought at a Kia Dealership so obviously nobody there knew anything about the car they were selling, so my 1st order of business is to try and locate the original window sticker for my car. I read thru this post and none of the links or such worked. So, wondering if anyone currently has a way to get the window sticker, of course either free or as cheap as possible. Thanks, and wow, am I really looking forward to spending time learning on this great site. :D

When I needed a sticker copy for my totalled Leaf to prove that I had paid for the charger package, I just dropped by the service department of a dealer, asked politely, and they printed it for me.

Steelcity said:
GaleHawkins said:
https://www.withclutch.com/window-stickers

I got one for our Leaf this morning. I put in my vin and phone number and the link to get the sticker popped up.

Thanks Gale, this worked for me also.

In looking for a parts car I found the online details to be full of errors so the window sticker at least lets one know the year, trim and options when it was new.

Home / Window Sticker Tool

Free Window
Sticker Tool
Use our Window Sticker Tool to get the Monroney Sticker of any recent vehicle. No more guessing which trim, packages or options a car has. The sticker is 100% accurate, just like for a brand new car.

Enter the VIN and your Phone number and we'll send you a SMS with a link to the window sticker PDF file:
VIN
Phone

Get my Sticker
By clicking the "Get my Sticker" button you agree that WithClutch, or WithClutch's authorized representatives, may call and/or send text messages (including by using equipment to automatically dial telephone numbers) for marketing/sales purposes, or for any other servicing or informational purpose related to your vehicle. You do not have to consent to receiving calls or texts from WithClutch.

Uhh...NOPE!!!!!

At first, I thought I wanted to decode VINs to determine a LEAF has QC or not , then I found this thread about original window stickers.

Inspecting the attribute (i.e. cpo.nissanusa.com/nna/?VIN"target="_blank) worked brilliantly for me! Thank you!!

It appears however, that the oldest MY one could get original window stickers is now 2014.

I tried VINs of 2011-2013 Leafs, no luck getting stickers....

GNUD1ZERO said:
At first, I thought I wanted to decode VINs to determine a LEAF has QC or not , then I found this thread about original window stickers.

Inspecting the attribute (i.e. cpo.nissanusa.com/nna/?VIN"target="_blank) worked brilliantly for me! Thank you!!

It appears however, that the oldest MY one could get original window stickers is now 2014.

2014 model year was first mostly USA manufacturer Leaf I have read. That is why I excluded 2011-2013 when shopping for a parts car to rebuild our 2016.

GNUD1ZERO said:

It's not a MY problem per se, it's just that it doesn't work for some LEAFs. Try this 2013 S VIN: 1N4AZ0CP7DC422389

GaleHawkins said:
GNUD1ZERO said:

2014 model year was first mostly USA manufacturer Leaf I have read. That is why I excluded 2011-2013 when shopping for a parts car to rebuild our 2016.

2013 was the first "mostly US built" LEAF MY. Only build dates in the first 3 months are JPN built which only happened due to delays ramping up production.

2013 was the first "mostly US built" LEAF MY. Only build dates in the first 3 months are JPN built which only happened due to delays ramping up production.

I don't think that this is true. AFAIK, the 2013 Leaf was built in Tennessee from the start. The batteries, for the first three months, used the old chemistry, albeit in the new housings. They may well have used leftover electrolyte and electrodes from Japan, or even whole Japanese cells in the new cases.

Back