For sale: Leaf trunk cargo organizer for $100

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am also looking for a trunk organizer for my 2016 in the Inland Empire. Possibly could come to Riverside area if needed.

I tried searching car-part.com for this part, but didn't see it in their drop-down list. Does anyone know the proper name for it? I figured it would start with something like Trunk..., Storage... or Cargo...

I have a brand new Leaf truck cargo organizer for sale. I purchased my very first Leaf on Friday and it came with it. Located in metro Denver, Colorado.

I have a black cargo organizer. I'm looking to trade it for a black cargo cover, part 79910-3NL1B. Must be from non-smoker's car.

I'm in Southern California (LA/SGV/OC).

Please PM if interested.

Black trunk organizer from 2017 Leaf available in Denver area. Will ship anywhere in US for an extra $30

Installed by dealer.

I still have the black cargo trunk organizer available. Still would like to trade for a black cargo cover, or $100.

wikiwiki said:
I have a black cargo organizer. I'm looking to trade it for a black cargo cover, part 79910-3NL1B. Must be from non-smoker's
car.

I'm in Southern California (LA/SGV/OC).

Please PM if interested.

Just curious, how has the previous trunk cargo organizer held up over time? I'm thinking of getting one for my new Leaf order.

Any feedback would be appreciated as I don't think the one for the 2018 Leaf is much different than the previous organizers.

Thanks, Ken

kennethbokor said:
Just curious, how has the previous trunk cargo organizer held up over time? I'm thinking of getting one for my new Leaf order.

Any feedback would be appreciated as I don't think the one for the 2018 Leaf is much different than the previous organizers.

Thanks, Ken

The one I have still looks pretty good as it really wasn't used very much. The lids are on the lighter side, so I'd avoid putting too much weight on them. They seem strong enough for regular use, but I'm not sure what they are made of. Probably the most weight I've had on them are several cases of water/drinks.

My reason for wanting to trade the organizer for a cargo cover is that I find that the things I might might want to keep out of sight (like a rolling computer case) are too tall for the organizer.

wikiwiki said:
kennethbokor said:

Thanks, Ken

The one I have still looks pretty good as it really wasn't used very much. The lids are on the lighter side, so I'd avoid putting too much weight on them. They seem strong enough for regular use, but I'm not sure what they are made of. Probably the most weight I've had on them are several cases of water/drinks.

My reason for wanting to trade the organizer for a cargo cover is that I find that the things I might might want to keep out of sight (like a rolling computer case) are too tall for the organizer.

Hi thanks for the feedback.

I was thinking of getting a cover AND the organizer. Does anyone know if this is very practical? I mean, with a cargo organizer installed and a cover above is there any room left in between?

Also, I have a 2018 leaf that came with carpet floor mats. I recently replaced them with all weather mats. Is anyone looking for some barely used carpet mats for a 2018?

I can not help on the cover. My SL came with one. I liked it but it was stock.

On my 2012 I had the organizer. It worked well and it was in gray. On my black 2013 I never purchased one since they left a gap where the charger used to be. I purchased the 2012 organizer on eBay for around $175 shipped.

I am so tired of black interiors. my last two cars were in black and the loaner cars were also in black. My B is in Sahara Beige all of the other B's had black interiors. .

Jollermd said:
unused leaf cover and organiser 2018 leaf charcoal/black Chicago western suburbs for sale. Also willing to trade my 220V charger for smaller 110 charger

I need one for a 2018 but could be too pricey to ship to 92867 Orange CA and may be a hassle due to size

Back