Need to purchase L2 charger- Black Friday sale?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sujinchong

Just purchased Leaf 2017 last week. If anyone has any recommendations on L2 Charger and you're aware of any specials coming up for the Black Friday, please let me know. Thanks!

I don't know if this counts as a Black Friday sale, but if you can supply a 50 amp circuit, Clipper Creek has a $200 off sale on the HCS-50: https://store.clippercreek.com/featured/hcs-50-hcs-50P-40-amp-ev-charging-station

It's overkill for your Leaf but it also ensures some level of future-proofing as battery sizes go up and charger speeds will correspondingly need to increase to make overnight charging still possible.

sujinchong said:
Just purchased Leaf 2017 last week. If anyone has any recommendations on L2 Charger and you're aware of any specials coming up for the Black Friday, please let me know. Thanks!

IF you haven't found one yet, look into emotorwerks on eBay. Thats the company that makes JuiceBox and they sell manufacturer refurbed units on eBay. I was able to scoop up a Pro 40 for $425 shipped. Thats $150 off current pricing. I did see new going for $529 around beginning of December on Amazon, but thats since changed. Good luck.

Back