2018 Leaf Lease pricing?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckyleaf

Hi,

Does anyone have lease pricing on 2018 Leaf S or SV models? I would like to know if I can get it for < $250/month with zero down, 2yr/3yr lease and 12K miles/yr. Local dealer says they are scheduled to arrive in Jan/Feb'2018 time frame and don't have pricing yet.

Also, what are your thoughts on buying a used 2015+ Leaf model for < $12K with < 25K miles?

I am trying to lease 2017 model and there is no inventory on S/SV models and there is only one SL models in whole of Texas. Lease pricing is $500+/month on 3yr, 12Kmiles/yr and zero down!!!

I owned a 2013 Leaf S model for 4-years. Unfortunately my Leaf got totaled in a recent accident and I am desperately looking to lease or buy a used Leaf without much luck. I got my 2013 Leaf lease for $210/month, 12Kmiles/year, zero down on 3yr lease. I bought it out for $5500 after end of lease last year. Over all it worked great and absolutely love this car.

Any suggestions?

lease terms can change monthly so no info now unless you are getting one this month. I would expect something in the range of high 2's.

Based on incentives that vary in "my" area, I have had 2 leases at $245 on basic S with QC and moving to SV with Climate and tech which will ratchet up the value and lease cost. Plus incentives will be somewhat lower but still come in well below the Bolt where some are going in the $33K and below. Nissan needs to come in $5-7K lower to be competitive.

So I expect (without changes to fed credit) to lease 15,000 miles on 3 years for low 3's.

Where does the OP live???

Also, what are your thoughts on buying a used 2015+ Leaf model for < $12K with < 25K miles?

The 2015 has the best battery pack Nissan ever made. If it's in good shape, and IF it comes from a mild climate, and IF its roughly 70 mile range is more than adequate, and IF it's an SV, then it's a good deal.

I think 250 a month is very reasonable. considering you won't have gas expense and the electricity expense will be lower than gas.

LeftieBiker said:
Where does the OP live???

The 2015 has the best battery pack Nissan ever made. If it's in good shape, and IF it comes from a mild climate, and IF its roughly 70 mile range is more than adequate, and IF it's an SV, then it's a good deal.

sounds like the one here. not sure of package but everything else fits. its a GREAT deal and cheaper than some 2012's that are currently being advertised

I am in Dallas, TX.

Then quite frankly, you don't want a Leaf at all. It's too hot for them where you live, even the 2015. This is why we ask people to post their locations. I suggest you look for a Volt, which has battery cooling.

There are quite a few disgruntled people over here who had their names down for leasing the 2018 Leaf, and from what I've been reading some have withdrawn from the list because of the expensive leases on offer.

In the OP's case zero down & 10K miles it would cost £492 / $655 month for 10K miles

No information I am aware of.

My WAG is $12,500 + tax for 36 months
If no down payment, then 12,500/36 = $350 + tax a month

Lancpudn said:
There are quite a few disgruntled people over here who had their names down for leasing the 2018 Leaf, and from what I've been reading some have withdrawn from the list because of the expensive leases on offer.

In the OP's case zero down & 10K miles it would cost £492 / $655 month for 10K miles

Is that even a fair comparison, though? Does the UK have a VAT tax, and does that apply to leases? I'm sure there are other things that make the UK-to-TX comparison questionable at best.

Just received Email offer, starting 1/23:

$1,000 loyalty cash and 72 months at 0% to buy...

$3070 down and:

$229 per month, 36 months, to lease 2018 LEAF S.

$356 month for 36 months to lease 2018 LEAF SV.

TT&L additional.

Offer good till 3/31.

Heh - you beat me.

04Rvhp8VHze7HOictZ_bP53qrWJlxt4F6IdEzHVV9x1p7XXyuStNoeeIlOuWztLCzDO_JUL9Z5qLvbxKe9l6S3R61ZBfyU-SEbR2S_WR2iqnKeyfAhh7-nHRn_U4VOFdWyqnDA-mHto=s0-d-e1-ft

I'm wondering: is that "loyalty cash" applied to the rather steep $3k down on the lease? Because $356 with $2k down would be just what I was offered for a Bolt Premiere with most options. Then there are the state rebates, which hopefully will lower that figure...? I'm still hoping for $300 a month with $2k down for a nearly loaded SV.

But I beat Dave. ;-)

Lease pricing starting Jan 23?

S; 3070 down, $229 a month , 36 months, guessing 12 k per annum

SV ; $3070 down, $356 a month.

Obviously this is where the terms start so likely deals start here and go down and I expect quite a bit down.

25446491_10215508176845467_6490640408786515741_n.jpg

The March 31 deadline is only if you want one of the gifts offfered

The 36 month lease payments for an SV are $4,572 higher than for an S, the list price of which is only $2,500 less...WTF?

This could indicate Nissan is planning to produce the S only in loss-leader numbers until ~Spring.

Not happy on how this is looking for the lease cost for the SL that I "ordered"....

BTW, here's the fine print:

* The all-new 2018 Nissan LEAF is not available for purchase. Expected availability in early 2018. Pre-production model shown; see actual production vehicle when available for final details on features.

† Price is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for 2018 Nissan LEAF S. As Shown MSRP is for the 2018 Nissan LEAF SV. MSRP for both excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.

1. Offer available starting 01/23/2018. $1,000 Owner Loyalty Cash available on MY18 Lease or Purchase from new Dealer stock. Down payment may be required. Limit one offer per qualified MY18 LEAF lease or purchase. Eligibility requirements apply. Proof of current ownership of Nissan LEAF vehicle required. Proof of pre-reservation required. See Dealer for details. Loyalty offer effective until 03/31/2018.

2. Offer available starting 01/23/2018. Subject to residency restrictions. Financing is subject to NMAC Tier 1 through Tier 2 credit approval. $13.89 per month per $1,000 financed at 0.0% for 72 months, on all new above-noted vehicles in Dealer stock. Down payment may be required. See Dealer for details. Offers end 03/31/2018.

3. Offer available starting 01/23/2018. Excludes taxes, title, and license. $3,979 initial payment required at consummation. (Includes $3,750 consumer down payment, $229 first month's payment.) (Includes $9,275 manufacturer's rebate applied to $229/Month lease. Offer valid only when financed through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation.) Subject to residency restrictions. 2018 LEAF S Trim lease model 17018 subject to availability to well-qualified lessees through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation. $30,875 MSRP includes destination charge. Net capitalized cost of $17,167 includes a $595 non-refundable acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may affect actual price set by Dealer. Monthly payments total $8,244. At lease end, purchase for $9,263, plus purchase option fee up to $300 (except KS & WI), plus tax, or pay excess wear and use plus $0.15 per mile for mileage over 12,000 miles per year. Lessee is responsible for maintenance and repairs. A disposition fee is due at termination of lease term. No security deposit required. Must take delivery from new Dealer stock. See participating Dealer for details. Offer ends 03/31/2018. As Shown: 2018 LEAF SV with Two-Tone Paint and Technology Package lease 36 Months - $356/Month - $3,979 initial payment. Excludes taxes, title, and license. $3,979 initial payment required at consummation. (Includes $3,623 consumer down payment, $356 first month's payment.) (Includes $7,500 manufacturer's rebate applied to $356/Month lease. Offer valid only when financed through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation.) Subject to residency restrictions. 2018 LEAF SV with Two-Tone Paint and Technology Package lease model 17118 subject to availability to well-qualified lessees through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation. $36,220 MSRP includes destination charge. Net capitalized cost of $23,930 includes a $595 non-refundable acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may affect actual price set by Dealer. Monthly payments total $12,816. At lease end, purchase for $11,590, plus purchase option fee up to $300 (except KS & WI), plus tax, or pay excess wear and use plus $0.15 per mile for mileage over 12,000 miles per year. Lessee is responsible for maintenance and repairs. A disposition fee is due at termination of lease term. No security deposit required. Must take delivery from new Dealer stock. See participating Dealer for details. Offer ends 03/31/2018.

4. Gifts are available only for redemption upon purchase or lease of a 2018 Nissan LEAF by a qualified customer who reserved the Vehicle. Eligible Customers are customers participating in the Program that reserve a Vehicle beginning 09/06/2017 through 01/22/2018 and purchase or lease the new Vehicle between 01/22/2018 through 05/15/2018. Gifts offered in connection with the Program do not have cash value, cannot be exchanged or returned and may be subject to change without notice. Gifts provided in connection with this Program are subject to all applicable laws, void where prohibited and certain restrictions may apply. Eligible customer’s participation in the Program and use of the Nissan LEAF online gift platform constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.

5. Available feature. It is the driver's responsibility to remain alert with hands on steering wheel, keeping a look out for other vehicles and pedestrians at all times.

6. Use conventional brake pedal for more aggressive braking situations.

7. Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options. Compatible connected device may be required and feature availability may be dependent on device’s capability. Refer to connected device’s owner’s manual for details. Late availability for some features.

Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use features and connected devices when safe and legal to do so. Some features, including automatic crash notification and SOS, are dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, its ability to connect to a wireless network, compatible wireless network availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal receptions, the absence of which can limit or prevent the ability to reach Customer Care or receive support. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Never program GPS while driving. Only use Remote Engine Start and Remote Horn features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location.

Some services and features are provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s control. Should service provider terminate or restrict service or features, service or features may be suspended or terminated without notice or with no liability to Nissans or its partners or agents. Services and features may require compatible cellular network provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s or its partners’ or agents’ control. Cellular network signal strength may vary and may not be available in all areas or at all times. Services and features may not function if cellular network is unavailable, restricted, or terminated. Nissan and its partners or agents are not responsible for associated costs or other third-party changes that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network unavailability, restriction, or termination (including equipment replacements/upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s or its partners’ or agents’ control.

Enrollment, owner consent, personal identification number (PIN), and subscription agreement may be required to receive full suite of features and services. Trial periods (if applicable) begin on the date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan. Trial periods may be subject to change at any time and may be subject to early termination without notice. Required subscriptions may be sold separately for each available feature or service after trial period ends, and may continue until you call service provider to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes may apply. Fees and programming subject to change. Feature may be subject to age restrictions in some areas. Subscriptions governed by service provider’s subscription agreement, terms and conditions and privacy statements available at service provider’s website. Text rates or data usage may apply.

The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.

For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see Dealer, Owner’s Manual or NissanUSA.com/connect/important-information.

Facebook® and Instagram® are registered trademarks of Facebook, Inc. Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. YouTube® and Google+® are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest. Apple Watch is a registered trademark of Apple. All rights reserved. Apple is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and Google Home are trademarks of Google Inc.

Always wear your seat belt, and please don't drink and drive.
© 2017 Nissan North America, Inc. All rights reserved.

If you would like more information from Nissan about their products, visit NissanUSA.com or write them at:

Nissan Marketing
Mail Stop P3C
P.O. Box 685003

Offer for S is $3979 down not $3079 ;)

Offer available starting 01/23/2018. Excludes taxes, title, and license. $3,979 initial payment required at consummation. (Includes $3,750 consumer down payment, $229 first month's payment.) (Includes $9,275 manufacturer's rebate applied to $229/Month lease. Offer valid only when financed through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation.) Subject to residency restrictions. 2018 LEAF S Trim lease model 17018 subject to availability to well-qualified lessees through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation. $30,875 MSRP includes destination charge. Net capitalized cost of $17,167 includes a $595 non-refundable acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may affect actual price set by Dealer. Monthly payments total $8,244. At lease end, purchase for $9,263, plus purchase option fee up to $300 (except KS & WI), plus tax, or pay excess wear and use plus $0.15 per mile for mileage over 12,000 miles per year. Lessee is responsible for maintenance and repairs. A disposition fee is due at termination of lease term. No security deposit required. Must take delivery from new Dealer stock. See participating Dealer for details. Offer ends 03/31/2018

The SV is with the $2k Technology Package, which I assume accounts for some of the much higher lease cost. The two tone paint...well, I hope that costs more and isn't mandatory! I'd also need the Cold Weather Package, so I'm hoping I get that $1k applied to this lease, not already included in it. I was going to get things like sill plates and bumper/nose protectors, but I may not be able to afford all those little gewgaws...

LeftieBiker said:
The SV is with the $2k Technology Package, which I assume accounts for some of the much higher lease cost...
The $9,275 manufacturer's rebate on the S is $1,775 higher than the $7,500 manufacturer's rebate on the SV, in the respective lease offers.

And again, I suspect the percentage of Ss in the initial roll-out that get that higher rebate may be limited, with higher-level trims predominating.

Yes, there is an extra "manufacturer's rebate" on the S. I hope they don't push those in Cold climates, although with the extra capacity the cars should still have a roughly 100 mile range in Winter. I doubt that I'll be able to get my car from dealer stock, as the local dealers got burned pretty badly trying to sell EVs here. That means that I'll be ordering exactly the car I want, but paying more than I'd like for it. Or rather my household will: I'll be paying much less than the cost for the S from my own pocket.

These prices are not realistic. Its like MSRP in that NOBODY pays that.

LOL Even the Nissan configurator does not agree!

25488521_10215509117668987_7364591816553059097_o.jpg

This price is high as well

Monthly price shown includes $7,500 in available federal tax credits and incentives. Available state tax credits and incentives not included in price.

That would be more like $36k with the Tech package noted in the ad, and $37k with the Cold Weather Package, unless you want to drive an SV with no heat pump, seat heaters, or wheel heater.

Back