Thinking of buying a leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one with steel wheels and no Nav is an S. It also has no heatpump, no remote access, and no cruise control. You'll also want to check both cars for a backup cam, as that was entirely optional in 2013.

LeftieBiker said:
The one with steel wheels and no Nav is an S. It also has no heatpump, no remote access, and no cruise control. You'll also want to check both cars for a backup cam, as that was entirely optional in 2013.
How do you identify that? It says online that it is a SV? I believe what you are saying though.

If it has NAV, it is a SV or SL with a heat pump and remote access. If no NAV, it is a S with no heat pump or remote access.

The QC port is nice to have, but whether or not it is useful depends on where the car will live. I have a QC port on my SV, but have not used it once in almost three years. Now that I have a new battery, the need for it is even less, especially since I don't try to do long-distance travel in the Leaf.

It if has a backup camera, you will see it in the canopy right above the license plate. They are nice to have, but I do quite well without it. I find them a distraction, as people tend to focus on the screen and not pay proper attention to the mirrors and windows while backing up.

baustin said:
If it has NAV, it is a SV or SL with a heat pump and remote access. If no NAV, it is a S with no heat pump or remote access.

The QC port is nice to have, but whether or not it is useful depends on where the car will live. I have a QC port on my SV, but have not used it once in almost three years. Now that I have a new battery, the need for it is even less, especially since I don't try to do long-distance travel in the Leaf.

It if has a backup camera, you will see it in the canopy right above the license plate. They are nice to have, but I do quite well without it. I find them a distraction, as people tend to focus on the screen and not pay proper attention to the mirrors and windows while backing up.
There is a battery manufacturer near my work and a charging station at the local gas station. The battery company has free charging. The gas station charges some sort of fee. It is called "ATC Drivetrain North" on plugshare if you wanna check out the pics.

Back