Leaf 2 announcement live now

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like Nissan is in the EV business for the long haul. I was telling my wife about some of the Tesla like features such as their version of Auto-pilot and Auto-park. She said "looks like Tesla has competition". I do not think so, not in the Long-Distance travel EV. Only Tesla has a Supercharger Network. Yes, for local driving, but not for trips.

I do like the new Leaf. Not sure what we will do, though. We have a Model 3 reservation but since we already bought a Model S 3-months ago we may just get the new Leaf, or wait for the larger battery Leaf. However, the 24 Kwh battery,even at 80%, provided all the range we needed, driving it 50,000 miles in 3.5 years until it was rear-ended and the insurance company totaled it.

We do LOVE our Leaf (or we did love it).

Build configurator up now: https://www.nissanusa.com/electric-cars/2018-leaf/configure/
ProPilot on SV trim which means it costs an extra $3K.

Oh, LeftieBiker likes to get upset at random things, like people getting excited about the new Leaf. So instead of saying, "Why are we starting a new thread? This throws my whole day off!" he instead posts passive-aggressive posts that are easily mistaken for enthusiasm.

Back