Just received Nissan LEAF Expected Delivery email...1/3/11

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

Just received the following email this morning at 8:07 from Nissan...YES!!!!! My dashboard still says week of 1/11, but I am getting pumped for my new LEAF!!!

Randall, the excitement of driving a part of automotive history is almost here! Your Nissan LEAF™ is scheduled to arrive at your local dealer within the next 7 days. Once you take delivery of the vehicle, your initial $99 reservation fee will be refunded. If you have any further questions about the delivery process, just contact your Nissan Dealer.

[Skywagon], the excitement of driving a part of automotive history is almost here! Your Nissan LEAF™ is scheduled to arrive at your local dealer within the next 7 days. Once you take delivery of the vehicle, your initial $99 reservation fee will be refunded. If you have any further questions about the delivery process, just contact your Nissan Dealer.

It differs from my current dashboard date of the week of Jan 14th but I will not complain.

With my PD being out of state I will plan tentatively on picking up the car either this Friday or Saturday if it is there and ready by then.

garygid said:
Tiday is the 3rd,
Plus 7 additional days would be the 10th, ...
which WOULD BE the week of the 14th, right?

Yeah, it would be, but my PD is saying that they expect to see my car this week (as of Friday they were thinking it would be there today possibly).

All I got this morning at 07:43PST was
<first-name> , congratulations on being one of the first to own a Nissan LEAF™! To continue this historical journey, make sure you visit the Nissan Owners' Portal. By establishing your account before the delivery of your vehicle, you'll be able to take advantage of checking your battery status, setting your climate control - even managing your notifications and downloading mobile apps - all remotely. As for actually driving your Nissan LEAF - that's best enjoyed in person.
It was just Friday Evening (12/31, New Year's Eve) that the delivery estimate on my dashboard was pushed out from 1/17 to 1/25. And I had already activated the owers portal a week earlier.

@Ready2Plugin
Hey Ready2, I was looking at the spreadsheet and you and I have very similar setups. We're both getting red Leafs from Boardwalk Nissan and got our emails today. The only difference is you got the QC charger and I didn't. I guess that's how we'll tell them apart. Our cars are probably riding up together on the same truck :lol: Maybe I'll see you there.

Kevin

Got the email as well and will picking it up from Boardwalk. Perhaps all three will be on the same truck ;)

I did tell Brendan at Boardwalk that I did not want them installing the front plate bracket on the Leaf since I preferred to do it myself once I get my plates. So if your Leafs don't have front plate brackets installed when you pick them up you can blame me :) Since mine is blue and not red perhaps it won't be a problem :D

Back