Colorado L3 List

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I can't wait to see some pop up along I70 to really make travel to Breckenridge easier. And speaking of ending range anxiety, I bought my leaf one year too soon. If the rumored 30kW '16 is true that will really maybe front range travel much less anxiety ridden!

Another NRG evgo at flat irons crossing! I wonder how many they have planned? I would love to see one in castle rock, then I wouldn't have to hypermile to the springs at all.

Yeah, I have a feeling Woodmen was mismarked.

Now 29th st mall in Boulder showing up on plugshare. And a comment on the highlands ranch station says nrg evgo has 19 stations planned in Colorado even though only 8 show up so far! Bring it on!

Jax Loveland new also. Very cool.

Jax Denver would be perfect. Right about halfway between FoCo and the Springs and right off the highway.

Ahh, you're right. 11 L3 and 8 L2. And they all show up on nrgevgo.com now.

Found this on the ez-charge site for Denver:
NRG eVGo:
There are approximately 11 DC fast chargers and 8 Level 2 chargers available throughout the No Charge to Charge program in this market.
Greenlots:
There are approximately 5 DC fast chargers and 4 Level 2 chargers available throughout the No Charge to Charge program in this market.
Chargepoint:
Approximately 73 Level 2 chargers out of 0 Charge-Point chargers are available at no cost through the EZ-Charge card in this market.

Level 3 coming soon to Pitkin County Public Works across from Aspen Airport. They already have Level 2 chargers and should be up this summer with Level 3. Might be L3 coming to Aspen Parking garage as well, which currently has L2.

mtndrvr said:
Level 3 coming soon to Pitkin County Public Works across from Aspen Airport. They already have Level 2 chargers and should be up this summer with Level 3. Might be L3 coming to Aspen Parking garage as well, which currently has L2.

I wish my LEAF would make it all the way up there :lol: . Will be staying up there to do some work between July and September and would rather have my car than my wife's SUV.

I'm sure your LEAF could make it in summer. There are plenty of charging options along the way if you're patient enough to make the stops. :)

I just noticed they finally got one in castle rock, which I've been wanting. Next we need one in Idaho Springs!!!

L3 now available at Pitkin County Public Works, across from Aspen Airport, also has L2.

EVgo has done a great job of installing L3s at REI Littleton and Downtown Denver... and keeping them off for months. Seriously, the station in Littleton looked complete in early May and is still powered down.

L3 coming this summer to Carbondale, CO near intersection of SH 133 and SH 82.
There is also one in Basalt, one in Aspen, and one near the Aspen Airport (those are all on plug share)

Basalt free with CP card
Chargepoint 62.5kW DC fast charger and two level 2 (30A each)

Aspen Parking Garage- free with parking charge
Two Level 2 70-Amp J1772 cords. 50kW DC Fast Charger dual cord with 1 CHAdeMO and 1 SAE Combined Charging Standard. Level 2 chargers are on first level. Level 3 chargers are on second level.

Aspen Galena St. (by CP Burgers & Transit Center) Free with parking
CHAdeMO 1 Station ChargePoint

Aspen Airport Area (Pitkin County Public Works) Free
CHAdeMO 1 station

Target in Lone Tree got a Chargepoint L3 50kw (with fun water cool sounds) and several l2 chargers. A single Chademo or CCS for the l3.

Back