Wet Okole Seat Cover Group Buy **COMPLETED**

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of the photo links in this thread have expired. If anyone has installed a set of these covers in a red Leaf I'd love to see how your color combinations look.

Cheers
Shaun

I would too. Just bought the cayenne Red Leaf.
thanks
PN

gbshaun said:
A lot of the photo links in this thread have expired. If anyone has installed a set of these covers in a red Leaf I'd love to see how your color combinations look.

Cheers
Shaun

I realize this is an ancient topic but after nearly 4 years I finally needed some repairs. I had a screw driver in my back pocket and ripped the top layer of the drivers seat cover. Then my dogs decided it would be a good place to scratch before laying down. Eventually this developed into a pretty big rip, though it didn't make it through the neoprene, just the outer colored fabric part.

Anyway, I contacted them asking about a repair and was completely shocked. I shipped the cover, and got a firm price (Already had an estimate). $15 for the repair and $10 for shipping. So less than $35 and it'll be repaired!

I know this is a really old thread, but do you think they would do a group buy again?

I just got a leaf and would be interested but prices are quite high...

amythecarr said:
I know this is a really old thread, but do you think they would do a group buy again?

I just got a leaf and would be interested but prices are quite high...

IIRC, it was more like an "early adopters discount" back then; someone allowed their Leaf to be the guinea pig for what became the "standard" Leaf seat. Their prices may be high, but you get what you pay for. My dog punched a hole in my console cover...didn't penetrate the console itself...and I bought a replacement cover for about the same cost as a repair. Granted, that was a small piece of material, but the bonus was I could pick any color I wanted (not part of a set), so I matched my exterior color which makes for a nice accent.

Back