Accessory pictures.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mossyleaf said:
One point of confusion I have dealt with is the fact that the 'Cargo Cover" is standard on the Sl. Many people do not know this.

That's a bit strange. When we ordered and on their website it clearly states that the cargo cover comes standard with the SL.

"Nose Mask" may be a more accurate description, but "Car Bra" has a lot more sex appeal.

Achooo.

mwalsh said:
Ray from Campbell sent me these last night, but my email was down. So, since I don't see them posted by anyone else yet......

la6.jpg

So how long might it be before spray cans of touch up paint become available from places like ExpressPaint.com or automotivetouchup.com?

GroundLoop said:
JasonT said:
the photo it looks dark grey. I thought that they were going to be color matched.
I made the same assumption and I am now a little concerned about this. It's too late for me to change though so... I'm gonna get what I get, I guess.

I've never seen dealer-installed splash guards that were color matched. They're usually flexible "playground plastic".

Yodrak said:
"Nose Mask" may be a more accurate description, but "Car Bra" has a lot more sex appeal.

Achooo.

mwalsh said:
Ray from Campbell sent me these last night, but my email was down. So, since I don't see them posted by anyone else yet......

la6.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------
These tend to scratch the paint at contact points over time (sand and grit get under the edges no matter how clean you try to keep the car and bra). They aren't supposed to be used in the rain as well (paint issues).

Am I imagining it, or is the Volt trying to get extra business by claiming to be electric. I know it can go 40 miles without gas if it lives up to its claims, but isn't it still a hybrid?

gasmiser1 said:
These tend to scratch the paint at contact points over time (sand and grit get under the edges no matter how clean you try to keep the car and bra). They aren't supposed to be used in the rain as well (paint issues).

I agree. I bought one of these (Toyota brand) for a Camry and it did horrible things to the finish in less than 1000 miles. Never again.

The 3M "clear bra" protection is an adhesive film that protects the painted surface, and can be removed later when it gets scratched up. I've had good luck with that. In high wear areas, it's good for a few years. Then you can peel it off and have a brand new finish or apply another one.

Danny said:
Am I imagining it, or is the Volt trying to get extra business by claiming to be electric. I know it can go 40 miles without gas if it lives up to its claims, but isn't it still a hybrid?
Your question is out of order here. Some of us firmly believe it is, others are just as firm that it isn't. Go read the 350+ posts in Official GM Volt Plug-In Hybrid Thread

SeattleBlueLeaf said:
I checked this out at the drive event but didn't get a great photo. I recall the seats are level with hump when folded. You can see in the car that is behind this one (i folded down the seats to check this out). Wish I had taken a close up of the seat folded down to put to the memory bank though.
Nothing wrong with your memory. When the seats are folded down they are level with the hump, though the seats when down aren't completely flat -- they go up slightly as you move towards the front seats. Definitely not higher or lower than the hump where they meet. Should have a reasonably flat area.

garygid said:
So, "LEVEL with" really means NOT level, but "the rear edge at hump-height"?
Yes you could describe it this way. The issue is that the seats themselves don't lie completely flat. When folded down the seats are level with the hump but at the other end, where the headrests push into the back of the front seats, they're maybe an inch or two higher than they are at the hump. So level at the hump and then a very gradual upgrade to the front seats. What would that be, 2" in 4'-5'?

Maybe if the headrests were taken off you could get a flat area. Didn't think to check this out but the headrests should fit into the void where the leg well is so I wouldn't think that would matter.

SanDust said:
Yes you could describe it this way. The issue is that the seats themselves don't lie completely flat. When folded down the seats are level with the hump but at the other end, where the headrests push into the back of the front seats, they're maybe an inch or two higher than they are at the hump. So level at the hump and then a very gradual upgrade to the front seats. What would that be, 2" in 4'-5'?
This happens with my CUV as well. It is because of seat contours ... if you put something heavy, it does go down and become level.

mwalsh said:

I like that center console applique better than the black.

Randy said:
That's right, I remember those....Thanks....

The rear bumper protector is different from what I thought....Looks nice....The mud flaps don't appear to be color coordinated?

First off, the mats are probably two shades darker because Nissan made the interior two shades darker than the pre models. The splash guards are color-coordinated on every LEAF except the Ocean Blue.

garygid said:
The blue is the only NEW color, and they have not ordered/gotten matching blue flaps, and they already have the other colors of flaps in stock (from other models)?

I think Gary is correct. Mark Perry told me they wouldn't be matching, but I didn't ask him why. So maybe they will eventually have them for the blue LEAF.

So I've ordered the "protection package" with my SL. Does anyone know what that contains? I didn't see it listed exactly on the "accessories" section of the brochure.

I am assuming it includes the "rear bumper protector", and hope the it includes front protection in the form of clear film rather than a black bra.

Back