Accessory pictures.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwalsh

Leaf Supporting Member
Ray from Campbell sent me these last night, but my email was down. So, since I don't see them posted by anyone else yet......

la1.jpg

la2.jpg

la3.jpg

la4.jpg

la5.jpg

la6.jpg

la7.jpg

There's a partial view of the carpet mats with the kick plate. I didn't know the letters had a blue coloring. The mats also look a bit more grey than the creamier color interior I remembered....Interesting....

Thanks for posting....

Randy

That's right, I remember those....Thanks....

The rear bumper protector is different from what I thought....Looks nice....The mud flaps don't appear to be color coordinated?

The splash guards do not appear to be color matched to the vehicle. In the photo it looks dark grey. I thought that they were going to be color matched.

I ordered the protection package that I think was a clear coating front and rear..... Now you show a front mask and rear bumper protector that are very different

These are different protectors than the 'clear bra' that I think we bought. :)

The rear lip protector looks nice, but it's too 'short' and doesn't cover the corner of the bumper that's most likely to get chipped up by cargo. Bummer.

And at last, the first picture of the Leaf hologram kick plate! I have to say I'm not feeling very holigraphic, but they'll do.

The cargo organizer actually looks more interesting than I thought. On most cars, it's a mesh net with some pockets or somesuch. This looks more custom, and makes some nice compartments out of the trunk. Hmmm!

GroundLoop said:
The cargo organizer actually looks more interesting than I thought. On most cars, it's a mesh net with some pockets or somesuch. This looks more custom, and makes some nice compartments out of the trunk. Hmmm!

I agree. It's the one item I might consider asking the dealer to order for me. I also like that JDM back-lit Nissan badge.

I am amused by the boilerplate text for the splash guards:
Save your (Vehicle Name) from an unwelcome mud bath
Frank said:
The splash guards do not appear to be color matched to the vehicle. In the photo it looks dark grey. I thought that they were going to be color matched.
I made the same assumption and I am now a little concerned about this. It's too late for me to change though so... I'm gonna get what I get, I guess.

smkettner said:
I ordered the protection package that I think was a clear coating front and rear..... Now you show a front mask and rear bumper protector that are very different
I am curious as to what exactly the "protection package" is as well.

I am also really curious as to what the "exterior "zero emissions" graphic" as part of the "eco-design package" will be. If it is anything like the ones that has been on the demo vehicles I might consider removing it if in doing so does not damage the finish. No idea what the "blue interior accents" will be either. I am going to guess the "unique center console appliqué" and "Nissan LEAF holographic door kick plates" are the same as the ones in the pictures.

We only ordered one non-essential option, the Cargo Organizer. Now really glad as it looks much more useful than I thought.

GroundLoop said:
I'm also guessing that both compartments have lids so that it will provide a flat space when the seats are folded down...

JasonT said:
the photo it looks dark grey. I thought that they were going to be color matched.
I made the same assumption and I am now a little concerned about this. It's too late for me to change though so... I'm gonna get what I get, I guess.

I've never seen dealer-installed splash guards that were color matched. They're usually flexible "playground plastic". I've bought these after-sale for all my cars, as it's usually much cheaper to just buy them as OEM parts on-line, and they're easy to install.

In fact, that goes for most of these port/dealer-installed accessories.. the ones without take-the-dash-apart wiring. If you buy them with the car, you pay 1% every year in your registration. Buy them on-line after the fact and save forever. :)

garygid said:
Well, we were told (by dealers?) that the mud flaps ARE color coordinated. But, ...

They very well may be color matched (and yes, we were certainly told that as we had some discussions about mixing and matching different colors), but this particular picture was taken without the color match - maybe because they weren't ready in time for the pix, or maybe because the photographer thought the gray would highlight the guard better.

Hopefully what shows up is color matched!

So can these be ordered after the fact? Now that we finally see what it is that we are buying the cargo cover and cargo organizer look pretty nice. It's also nice the organizer makes the back flat when you fold the seats...

Back