nissan leaf my account new look! check if you are lucky "50"

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lettcco

besides the new look, there is a yellow note on the top that says they have just sent out confirmed delivery date email to the soon-to-be leaf owners:

we are excited to tell you that we have just sent our first confirmation dates for soon-to-be Nissan LEAF™ owners. in the future, an email with your estimated delivery date will be sent as soon as your Nissan LEAF™ has been scheduled.

it's also important to know your reservation status and order timing have not changed, and your Nissan LEAF™ will take 4 - 7 months from order date to its arrival at your dealer.

in the meantime, thank you again for reserving a Nissan LEAF™, and if you have any other questions, please contact us through our live chat or by calling 877-NO-GAS-EV.

I just check my email but there is nothing for me :(

Mine has the yellow bar that reads:
congratulations! we are getting your Nissan LEAF™ ready for delivery
as your Nissan LEAF™ is being built and shipped, we will continue to update your vehicle's status. so make sure to sign in to "my account" to stay current with your estimated delivery date.

should your delivery date change by more than two weeks, we will send you an email to notify you of the change.

Also, the bottom of the screen now reads
Month of January 2011

Also, my home charging dock installation is happening right now as I type, but my
dashboard no reads Dec 29 installation??

Lettco, installer said he has another install on Wednesday in Santa Clarita, is that you?

WOW looks like you are the lucky "50"! Congratulation! I decided to not do the L2 charging until more options is available...as AV wants 2300 from me and rip out my drywall from main breaker upstair and lay 15 ft cable down to my garage. Not a bad price but I don't like the fact that I can't get a secondary meter just for that. How much is your AV install if you don't mind me asking?

Mine has also been updated with the

"congratulations! we are getting your Nissan LEAF™ ready for delivery
as your Nissan LEAF™ is being built and shipped, we will continue to update your vehicle's status. so make sure to sign in to "my account" to stay current with your estimated delivery date.

should your delivery date change by more than two weeks, we will send you an email to notify you of the change.
Also, the bottom of the screen now reads
Month of January 2011"

I had an August 31 order date. I am also part of the eTec project, but no word from them yet.

Glen (La Mesa, Ca)

No real info, and just "Pending" for my 13 Sept order.
Probably February delivery, I am guessing.

But, now Nissan (as reported above) is saying that
Delivery is 4 to 7 (SEVEN!!) months after Order.

uh sorry guys, I don't think Jan. deliveries are part of the first 50, which are coming in Dec. It sounds like those people have been contacted by email.

garygid said:

Pretty much agrees with my theory of December order here in Virginia with a July deliver 7 months later. :|

For all this waiting on my part, it gets me all the more irate there be no Cold Weather option or 6.6kW / 7.2kW L2 charging option. :roll:

I did not take this change as an indicator that I was one of the 50...BTW I just checked with my city and no permits have been pulled in support of the EVSE...which leads me to believe that I am scheduled for a January delivery...but who really knows at this point in time. ;)

Glen

I suspect that Mal... is correct, and being part of the "Lucky January Pile of LEAFs" probably means that you are NOT part of the "Even-More-Lucky December-Fifty (Hand-Picked VIP) Cluster of LEAFs".

But, ... coming SOON!

I talked to Nissan about opting out of the AV charger, they said as long as you indicated that you don't want the charger installation cost to lump in with the car purchase during your order, those 2 will become separate transaction. So whether a permit is pulled or not has nothing to do with you will be picked to be the lucky "50" or not IMO.

TimeHorse said:
garygid said:

Pretty much agrees with my theory of December order here in Virginia with a July deliver 7 months later. :|

For all this waiting on my part, it gets me all the more irate there be no Cold Weather option or 6.6kW / 7.2kW L2 charging option. :roll:

ok I for one am still hoping for the cold weather option in Va for december order

but I guess its not much hope!

I am just glad to be able to order at some point in Dec

Data about the permit was provided as a reference point as I am part of the eTec program if a permit had been pulled it might have been an indicator that some action was taking place related to EVSE installation, which is suppost to take place a couple of weeks prior to the receipt of your Leaf...at least in my case...but in the end It will happen when it happens...January is good enough for me. :)

Glen

It's nice to see this change. It helps me feel that the folks running this still have a pulse. ;)

I'm all the more eager to get this car as of this weekend as my ICE car died... I'm not in the first 50 though. The bottom of my screen still says "pending" but now also says "your dealer will be in touch with the exact date you may pick up your LEAF".

garygid said:
Yes, chances are that "we" should get ONE of the LUCKY-50, right?

So are "we" the "forum" going to have an escalated or tiered membership for those forum members who take first production delivery?

Maybe a golden throne level just above the coveted "forum supporter" tier?

There has to be some recognition from the forum moderators and members to those first "Lucky 50". Suggestions?

Back