Invitation - Exclusive Nissan LEAF® Advisors Forum-FULL UP!!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer23

So I get an email from Nissan North America, Inc with the following text:

It is shaping up to be a great year for both the Nissan LEAF® and our ever-growing community of passionate owners. As we look to share upcoming announcements about the Nissan LEAF® with our owners and fans, we felt that it was time to create a forum where we can talk directly with you, getting your feedback and help in advocating the car that we all love. We are excited to invite you to the new Nissan LEAF® Advisors owners forum on Facebook. This is a private, exclusive owners group that will give you an opportunity to influence what we do.

How it works
Many of you are already members of the Nissan LEAF® Facebook page, which is open to anyone who wants to learn more about the Nissan LEAF®.

This new Facebook Group is different. Nissan LEAF® Advisors will only be accessible to Nissan LEAF® owners like you. This enables us to discuss LEAF®/EV topics on a more intimate level, and get your feedback before we share with a wider audience. We’ll also have opportunities available for LEAF® owners to participate in upcoming LEAF® promotional efforts.

We are keeping the group small and limiting the number of Advisors we kick off with, so don’t delay in seeing if you qualify!

To get started, click the link below to fill out some eligibility questions. This should take you approximately 1-2 minutes to complete.

Follow this link to see if you are eligible for the Nissan LEAF® Advisors
Take the Survey

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
http://auto.qualtrics.com/WRQualtricsSurveyEngine/?Q_SS=4I8S93lq1QO2ArH_9FcOzIbEdfAIS8d&_=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We hope that you consider joining Nissan LEAF Advisors and look forward to sharing all the exciting LEAF announcements we have in the works.

Thanks,

Nissan Social

The email arrived at 12:41 PM today. I finish eating lunch and go online to take the survey, feeling a bit flattered and wanting to participate. I go all the way through the 8 page survey, mostly asking how involved I am with the car and how I share and obtain information.

And then at the end of the survey I get a message that says that the panel is FULL due to heavy response. This is about 40 minutes after receiving the email.

What have you accomplished, Nissan Social? You just pissed me off and wasted my time. Good idea, though, give the bloke who thought this one up the rest of the day off! :x :evil:

I JUST DID THE SAME THING!

I was like 'oh cool - exclusive' I responded less than an hour after the e-mail was sent and it said it was full.

I feel duped.

Fool me once... shame on you... I wont be fooled twice.

Boomer23 said:
The email arrived at 12:41 PM today. I finish eating lunch and go online to take the survey, feeling a bit flattered and wanting to participate. I go all the way through the 8 page survey, mostly asking how involved I am with the car and how I share and obtain information.

And then at the end of the survey I get a message that says that the panel is FULL due to heavy response. This is about 40 minutes after receiving the email.

Ditto

Thanks for the heads up and saving me the time! Just deleted it.

Actually, the latest brilliant idea from Nissan and its lack of clarity has dampened any enthusiasm for helping them out.

Same here. Lame. Seemed like they just wanted us to do the questionnaire.
To anyone that has gotten in on the invite,
let us know how the secret execlusive Facebook group is like

I replied back within a few minutes, answered all the questions and got accepted. They have to allow me into the group, so I don't know anything yet....But the Terms and Conditions are such that I probably can't talk about any detailed information....

I got through the survey, went to the Facebook link, but I don't think its 'approved' through Facebook yet.

I think the message is misleading. My guess is not that its full, its that they only want people that sound 'passionate', who like the car, actively discuss it and recommend it to others. I certainly qualify by those metrics.

Same here..
Thanks for filling out the survey for the Nissan LEAF® Advisors group. Due to the group's popularity, we've had to stop accepting new members. Don't worry though — we expect the group to be around for a while and may be reaching out in the future.

Thanks, and keep driving electric!

Nissan Social

Thanks for filling out the survey for the Nissan LEAF® Advisors group. Due to the group's popularity, we've had to stop accepting new members. Don't worry though — we expect the group to be around for a while and may be reaching out in the future.
Fool me once...

same here, though i must have filled it out just a few minutes after receiving the email.

maybe because i don't use facebook i was disqualified?? i dont know.

So "Exclusive" is the operative word, then.

[sarcasm]I hope that the five people that did get included are a representative group of owners [/sarcasm]

Back